Goodyear Integrity Tire P195/70R14 90S
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.53 List price $21.04Save $3.51
- Reduced Price$15.38 List price $18.46Save $3.08
- Reduced Price$23.34 List price $28.01Save $4.67
- Reduced Price$20.50 List price $27.81Save $7.31
- Reduced Price$41.99 List price $50.39Save $8.40
- Reduced Price$19.97 List price $23.96Save $3.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Goodyear Integrity Tire P195/70R14 90S:
- Goodyear all-season tire with many Original Equipment fitments
- Solid centerline rib: helps provide a quiet ride and enhanced tread life
- High-tensile steel belts: offer enhanced toughness and reliability
- All-season tread compound: helps provide good traction
Tire Installation from $12 per Tire Click Here For More Info
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.92 x 7.96 x 24.92 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Basic tire installation at a Walmart Car Care Center is 12 dollars per tire. It includes tire mounting, valve stems, TPMS reset, lifetime balance and rotation.by ssouthwick8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For current tire installation charges, check here: http://www.walmart.com/cp/1087266by JarMom20112/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Tires can be installed at any Wal-Mart TLE. The charges are, Tire Mount $5.00 per tire Lifetime Tire Balance $7.50 per tire Valve stems $2.00 per wheel Tire Disposal $1.50 per tireby MGRED2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50,000 milesby ssouthwick8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a limited treadwear warranty on this tireby ssouthwick6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 55,ooo milesby rspowers8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be fine they will be a little wider not tallerby harriad325d18/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you shouldnt have any problems. I am assuming that the car came with 205/70s, the 215/70s are only an inch taller but they vary well may throw your speedometer off by 3 or 4 mph.by misterjon12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?