Check out these related products
Goodyear Eagle Authority Tire 215/45ZR17 91W
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The two integrated tread zones provide confident handling and perfect grip in dry conditions. It also provides enhanced traction in rain and snow. The tredlock technology of this Goodyear tire provides biting edges for ultimate wet traction experience and it also locks together for increased grip in turns. Water is also displaced under the tire with the circumferential grooves that enhance the wet traction. The Goodyear Eagle Authority 215/45ZR17 tire has both style and performance. Enjoy your driving even in wet conditions with this tire that offers perfect grip.
- Two Integrated Tread Zones in the Goodyear Eagle Authority: Help provide confident handling and grip in dry conditions while delivering enhanced traction in rain and snow.
- Tredlock Technology: Helps provide biting edges for excellent wet traction and locks together for enhanced grip in turns.
- Goodyear Tire Features Circumferential Grooves: Help evacuate water for enhanced wet traction.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: W
- Load Index: 91
- Speed Rating Translation: 168 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1356 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||91|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Size:||215/45ZR17 91W|
|Tire Traction Rating:||AA|
|Tire Speed Rating:||W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.64 x 8.38 x 24.64 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When new. Have to rotate every 3K miles to keep from whining. Terrible on snow and ice.by An anonymous customer4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- smooth yes, quiet no.by aikenite20003/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quiet, but not smooth.by bhgstoryteller9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience with this tire it is quiet and smooth riding. In the 215/50/17 size which usually is harder ride and noisier they are better than. OEM Michelin, and Kumho Ecsta ASX i had on my car before theseby HondaPerson7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- so farby Rjacob5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the vehicle the tires are a little noisy and they are a low profile tire so the ride is more like a sports car. I like to feel the road when I drive, I can feel the road and when the surface changes. Overall they are great tires.by 08HHR12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- tire is great when new but get noisier as they wear, depends on the pavement too how noisy they get. I have noticed that individual tires can be noisier than the other three.by bobby6string12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tire noise is very minimal. The only time I hear noise when driving my car is when I'm going over roads that aren't smooth or uneven road surfaces.by RudyBoy3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Very loud. Starts to whine at 40mph, and increases to a loud whistle at 70mph. Don't buy this tire!!by Zepher20068/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quiet at first, but once they wear, they get REALLY loud. If tires were not so expensive I would put on new tires (and a different brand!) in a second!by Bruno14537/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good for the first 2 years didn't get the tread ware i expectedby Boxerman779/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have performed better than I expected. I am currently living in Pittsburgh but am originally from Michigan. The tires have proven themselves during winter conditions in both places. True winter tires will provide better "bite" for going uphill but these have done just fine.by kerray3501/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?