Check out these related products
- $13.58 List price $14.95Save $1.37
- $15.16 List price $17.95Save $2.79
- $9.96 List price $14.95Save $4.99
- $26.48 List price $29.99Save $3.51
- $14.40 List price $16.00Save $1.60
- $9.97 List price $14.95Save $4.98
- $15.65 List price $17.99Save $2.34
- $9.96 Was $10.72Save $0.76
- $21.44 Was $24.83Save $3.39
- $18.00 Was $19.34Save $1.34
- $25.80 List price $35.00Save $9.20
- $20.39 List price $30.00Save $9.61
Good Self, Bad Self: Transforming Your Worst Qualities into Your Biggest Assets
Consider these popular products
- $10.20 List price $17.00Save $6.80
- $8.62 List price $15.00Save $6.38
- $15.50 List price $27.00Save $11.50
- $14.99 List price $24.99Save $10.00
- $10.87 List price $15.99Save $5.12
- $9.19 List price $14.95Save $5.76
- $14.22 List price $24.95Save $10.73
- $9.19 List price $15.99Save $6.80
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $11.32 List price $14.95Save $3.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A crisis manager explains how to overcome a personal crisis, whether a relationship crisis or business disaster, by recognizing one's worst qualities and dealing with them appropriately.
From the real-life crisis expert who inspired ABC's "Scandal."
Everyone must learn to live with personal missteps. Whether you've put yourself in an awkward situation, or you find that you've unwittingly created a full-blown crisis, Judy Smith is here to teach you how to look within to diffuse, mitigate, and resolve issues at their root.
"Good Self, Bad Self" will teach you how to face and overcome potential problems before they send your life spinning out of control. Using the straightforward and incredibly effective POWER model--which incorporates the same strategies Judy uses with her high-profile clients--you can learn to master and expertly handle any sticky situation in your own life. Smith distills years of experience, sharing tools we all need to face our mistakes and overcome them.
|Number of Pages:||258|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.