Good Cook Pie Crust Shield
Customers also viewed these products
- from $11.97
- Clearance$5.76 List price $6.73Save $0.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your pie crusts safe with the Good Cook Pie Crust Shield. This set of four, one-size-fits-all pie crust shields are the perfect gadgets while the pie is baking.
Good Cook Pie Crust Shield:
- Set of 4
- Prevent burnt edges while baking
- Material: flexible aluminum
- Mold to fit around the perimeter of any pie
- Efficient and easy to use
- Easy to clean
|Size:||One Size fits all|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33589|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I put mine on the crust at the beginning..My crust come out nice and golden brown. You might try it both ways to see which works best for you...by Sghood12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gail, these are usually put on about a half an hour into cooking so that the crust gets a nice golden brown but isn't a charred, black mess by the end of baking. Foil can be used too but these are much easier to use. These are especially helpful for those pies that need to bake for an hour. I hope this helps.by JS7412/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.33 List price $13.18Save $5.85