Gomadic Intelligent Compact Car / Auto DC Charger suitable for the Magellan Maestro 4050 - 2A / 10W power at half the size. Uses Gomadic TipExchange T
Arrives by Thursday, Sep 24
Or get it by Wed, Sep 23 with faster delivery
About This Item
- Intelligent circuit provides precise output voltage and resistor configuration specific to the Magellan Maestro 4050. This ensures battery is safely and efficiently charged without affecting battery longevity.
- Charger provides a full 10W (2,000mAh) of available current in a small form factor a little over 1 inch long. Flexible, straight cable measure 50 inches in total length.
- Gomadic TipExchange Technology protects your investment by providing a means to change/upgrade your charger by simply swapping the physical charging tip. (Charging tip for Magellan Maestro 4050) included with additional tips sold separately)
- Generous input voltage range of 12-24VDC, supports a wide variety of DC charging ports from cars and trucks (both foreign and domestic) to boats, planes and RVs.
- Integrated advanced charging technology protects the device from power surges, overcharging and short-circuiting.
We believe this is the most powerful, durable, and flexible rapid car charger available today for the Magellan Maestro 4050. In the rapidly commoditized vehicle charger market where manufacturers all compete for the lowest price offering, Gomadic stands alone. We have integrated the latest in advanced charging circuitry using only high quality components, miniaturized it to fit on a circuit the size of a dime, and then backed it with a lifetime warranty, to produce a charger without compare. Built to outlast the Magellan Maestro 4050 that it will charge, Gomadic TipExchange Technology was added to ensure that the charger can be easily upgraded when your device is. The Magellan Maestro 4050 is a quality product that deserves to be protected by a quality charger!
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
11.00 x 8.50 x 1.00 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question