Customers also viewed these products
- $41.31 Was $47.88Save $6.57
- $26.81 Was $28.69Save $1.88
- Reduced Price$41.51 List price $44.79Save $3.28
- $41.31 Was $48.62Save $7.31
Check out these related products
- $32.96 Was $40.30Save $7.34
- $9.88 Was $10.98Save $1.10
About this item
About this item
Golden Star Coconut Milk:
- All natural from Thailand
- Perfect for curries and rice pudding recipes
Ingredients: Coconut Milk, Water.
Instructions: Shake well before using.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||13.5 oz (400 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||130|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 22 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 20 G||65|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 54 Mg||1|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||0|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 1.5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- You need to put the coconut milk in the refrigerator for a few hours then you can whip it up. After you whip it up make sure to keep it in the refrigerator because you will want to keep that creaminess. Coconut mild does get soft at room temperature so make sure it stays refrigerated.by Valerie3/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely solid has the most coconut oil. This is the best brand. Cooks fine.by MaxwellPower2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no. When it is settled it becomes hard, when you heat it up it becomes well like milk.by Kimmie11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure of the consistency of light sour cream (I don't eat it), but mine had the consistency of heavy cream. While in the refrigerator, it became thicker and had to be spooned out. This is the way it is supposed to be.by Susan29NJ7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BE HAPPY!! That's what makes it so great! It is not watered down like almost all the other coconut milks. It is delicious in coffee because it doesn't dilute it. It's like adding thick, rich whipped cream!! If you want to drink it add water to taste.by RetiredTeacherNowRancher3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $12.87 Was $13.99Save $1.12
- $26.23 Was $29.88Save $3.65
- $26.81 Was $39.98Save $13.17