Similar items in stock
Gold's Gym XR45 Home Gym
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Do more with the Golds Gym XR45 Home Gym, packing six muscle-sculpting workout stations into one, compact, vertical design. Offering up to 210 pounds of resistance, theGolds XR45 Home Gym will give you a challenging workout every time. And, with a combination chest press/chest fly station, adding power and definition to your upper body has never been easier. Other stations available on this Golds XR45 Home Gym include high and low pulley stations, a leg developer station and a preacher station. This Golds Home Gym also comes with an ankle strap with handle, a multi-position lat bar, sewn vinyl seats and an informative exercise chart.
Gold's Gym XR45 Home Gym:
- Up to 210 lbs. of resistance: Depending on the exercise and the number of weights selected, this product's cable-and-pulley system offers up to 210 lbs. of resistance—providing a full-range of workout options on the Golds Home Gym.
- 81 lbs. DuraStack Weights: The weight plates are arranged in a rugged 81 lb. stack, designed for smooth, consistent performance.
- Combination Chest Press/Fly Station: Get twice the upper-body results with this 2-in-1 station that functions as both a chest press and a chest fly station.
- High Pulley (15 exercises) and Low Pulley (40 exercises): Pulleys have no set path which makes them very versatile while providing resistance. Perform a number of additional exercises with the Golds Home Gym to target those hard to get areas.
- Rolled Preacher Pad: Isolate your biceps and forearms, while ensuring proper exercise form with this preacher pad that's been rolled at the top for increased comfort.
- 4-Roll Leg Developer: Build and develop your quads, hamstrings, glutes and hip-flexors with this 4-roll leg developer.
- Ankle Strap with Handle: The ankle strap with handle can be used with the low pulley to perform a variety of exercises.
- Multi-Position Lat Bar: The lat bar has multiple hand positions and can help you develop upper body strength.
- Sewn Vinyl Seats: Not only do they look nicer, but sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched and stapled onto the frame.
- Golds XR45 Home Gym Exercise Chart: Learn which exercises focus on what muscles and how to perform each one effectively with this step-by-step exercise chart.
- Up to 210 lbs. of Resistance
- 81 lbs. DuraStack Weights
- Combination Chest Press/Fly Station
- High Pulley (15 exercises)
- Low Pulley (40 exercises)
- Rolled Preacher Pad
- 4-Roll Leg Developer
- Ankle Strap with Handle
- Multi-Position Lat Bar
- Sewn Vinyl Seats
- Exercise Chart
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Recommended Use:||Total Body|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GGSY2067|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Build Muscle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||76.00 x 65.00 x 38.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it depends on the exercise and the cables and pulleys the max is 220lbs resistance but they only weigh around 100lbs when taken off the machineby Weigraf9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 8 25 lb durastack weights.by DavidF95110/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- 80 lbs but it has 210 lb resistanceby acousticDan9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Eight 12.5 lbs weights. However, it depends which of the three cable systems the exercise uses as to how much resistance results from each weight. This is due to which type and how many pulleys the cables run throughby JohnM39/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 80 lbs but also its a resistance machine to the low side for the legs an arms 20 lbs feels like 60 lbs its a good machine to start building an getting back into shapeby cohoesguy227/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 210lbs :)by creole06071/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 88 Lbs. of stack weight. There is up to 210 Lbs. of resistance for bench press and butterfly.by Nobodyhasthisdumbnickname6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- the machine comes with 8 plates of 12.5 lbs each. However the lbs. of resistance varies depending on which cable ending you are using. ie. 2 plates is 27lbs butterfly but is 95lbs at the leg lever.by erniepc17/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 separate weighs that are 12.5 lbs each.by HondaPilotMom5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 210 lbsby Zahara4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i had to get a new pin since the one that came with it slides out and sometimes hit the housingby Weigraf10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it takes a bit of work and i end up hitting it in with my palmby tinaant20001/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes....I think the end of the pin needs grinded down to a smaller circumferenceby acousticDan3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby JMWalmartShopper3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i havent had a prblem with it really it was hard to line up an insert at first but the parts stores sell synthetic brake grease for calipers on cars if u put that in the entire stem just a thin clear layer it quiets the machine a bit an the guide pin will pop in an out with no problems after a few times of being put in an pulled out remember it is a spring loaded ball that locks the pinby cohoesguy226/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the pin does not fit into at least one of the holes.by mustspeakthetruth1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just slide it in sideways and then turn it. That shoud do the trick. :)by creole060710/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It will give you hard time going into second weight plate (the first plate is already attached. But, i can live with it with little jiggle.by bassfreakv4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We found it hard to insert and remove. It's a nail breaker. We had someone grind off the edges and now it's fine.by NRad1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It sticks a little, but I have found that you just have to wiggle it a little.by HondaPilotMom1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I called the number for an assembly technician included in the box, however, they want as much to assemble it as the purchase price.by customer3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everybody? I think it was rather easy to assemble it comes with all of the tools to assemble it and everything is well labeled if you can follow simple instructions you will have no problemsby Weigraf1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is on the box itself or the store you buy it fromby acousticDan1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- they give you the number of professionals and the fee is 100ish.by TinaMina4/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when u get the gym home go threw the box an there are fliers an papers in there with a paper that offers assembly it is a long process easy to assemble for the most part its the pullys an cables that get confusing if i remember correctly the paper with the number is in a bag with the instructions an owners book in the boxby cohoesguy222/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a pain to put together, now when I say pain I mean it is time consuming. But if you take your time an read the directions carefully it can be done without the need to pay someone. I did it over three evenings about 2 1/2 hours each night.by majryankee1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not hard to assemble but it does take some time and at least two people. They do a good job of packing the parts in a way that makes following the instructions easier.by Walker30001/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the first or second page of the instruction manual, it gives you a phone number to call for a professional to assemble it for you.by HondaPilotMom9/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to contact customer service at 800-999-3756. They will be able to find a tech closest to your home and can quote you a price.by CourtneyatIcon9/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?