Gold's Gym XR 10.1 Olympic Weight Bench
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.14 List price $12.99Save $6.85
- $44.87 List price $89.99Save $45.12
- $33.87 List price $45.99Save $12.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Train like the pros with the Gold's Gym XR 10.1 Olympic Weight Bench. It accommodates Olympic-width six-foot and seven-foot bars and conveniently adjusts to flat, inclined and declined positions. The weight crutch can be adjusted to a number of positions for various exercises, while the six-roll leg developer is perfect for targeting your hamstrings, quads, hip-flexers and glutes. This multi-position weight bench has built-in weight plate storage to organize weights. The vinyl seats offer excellent comfort during workouts. This adjustable weight bench features rugged steel construction to ensure lasting performance. The Gold's Gym XR 10.1 Olympic Weight Bench also comes with an exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer.
Gold's Gym XR 10.1 Olympic Weight Bench:
- Multi-position weight bench:
- Incline, decline and flat positions
- Conveniently adjusts to multiple angles for a variety of exercises
- Durable steel construction
- Olympic width accommodates 6' and 7' bars
- Weight plate storage to keep your weights neatly organized and out of the way
- Weights and bar not included
- 6-roll leg developer helps strengthen your quads, hamstrings, glutes and hip-flexors
- Comfortable foam covers leg developer
- Adjustable weight crutch allows you to customize your training for better results
- Comfortable and durable vinyl seats
- Exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer
- Step-by-step instructions for a total-body workout
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs
- Optional Preacher Pad sold separately
- Weights sold separately
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GGBE99610|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.00 x 42.00 x 61.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and instructions in this manual and all warnings on your weight bench before using your weight bench. ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product. 1. Before beginning any exercise program, consult your physician. This is especially important for persons over age 35 or per- sons with pre-existing health problems. 2. Read all instructions in this manual and all warnings on the weight bench before using the weight bench. Use the weight bench only as described in this manual. 3. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that all users of the weight bench are ade- quately informed of all precautions. 4. The weight bench is intended for home use only. Do not use the weight bench in any commercial, rental, or institutional setting. 5. Keep the weight bench indoors, away from moisture and dust. Do not put the weight bench in a garage or covered patio, or near water. 6. Place the weight bench on a level surface, with a mat beneath it to protect the floor or carpet. Make sure that there is enough clear- ance around the weight bench to mount, dismount, and use the weight bench. 7. Inspect and properly tighten all parts regu- larly. Replace any worn parts immediately. 8. Keep hands and feet away from moving parts. 9. Always set both weight rests at the same height. 10. Keep children under age 12 and pets away from the weight bench at all times. 11. Always wear athletic shoes for foot protec- tion while exercising. 12. The weight bench is designed to support a maximum user weight of 300 lbs. (136 kg) and a maximum total weight of 610 lbs. (277 kg). Do not place more than 310 lbs. (141 kg), including a barbell, on the weight rests. Do not place more than 150 lbs. (68 kg) on the leg lever. Note: The weight bench does not include a barbell or weights. 13. Always place the same amount of weight on both sides of the barbell. 14. Always exercise with a partner. Your partner should be ready to catch the barbell if you cannot complete a repetition. 15. Over exercising may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint or if you experience pain while exercising, stop immediately and cool down.by An anonymous customer6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't include the weights.by javiert3012/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 300lb limit is actually the users weight. If you can bench press more than this thing can hold, you need to join the WWE.by daddytbone8/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 300lbs is the user capacity, nothing to do with how much you lift.Its the max weight of the person that the bench is made to hold. If your weight is 350 lbs and u use the bench and it breaks u excedeeded the recommendations, in other words, wont get anything in court.by shopda8/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (16)Was this answer helpful?
- The bench can be unbolted, not sure why you would want the bench to come off. I use the rack as a squat rack. I just put the safety posts the opposite way and squat from the rack facing away from the bench.by DeadlyBreakdown6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the bench can't come off, If you want to take it off you will have to disassemble it.by javiert303/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No because the middle bar is bolted once you assemble it. You can use it as a squat rack if you turn the bar holders the other way and do them from behind the bench. That's a reason I opted for this bench cuz I can take out the holders completely.by MJG20126/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As per the description, 300# is the total weight.by MPTJR7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- max person is 300lbs......max on crutches is 310lbs....hope this helps.by Arnival7/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?