Similar items in stock
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- Rollback$128.99 Was $134.88Save $5.89
- $277.00 List price $499.00Save $222.00
- Rollback$139.88 Was $149.97Save $10.09
- $194.76 List price $279.99Save $85.23
- Rollbackfrom $149.00
Customers also bought these products
- $394.99 List price $599.00Save $204.01
- $33.68 List price $66.99Save $33.31
- $354.81 List price $399.00Save $44.19
- $69.90 List price $109.99Save $40.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lose weight and feel great in just eight weeks! The Gold's Gym StrideTrainer 410 Elliptical features iFit workout card technology with an included Jillian Michaels weight-loss card that delivers eight weeks of calorie-burning workouts. Automatic resistance control and audio coaching will help you lose weight fast! The Gold's Gym 410 Elliptical also features a generous 18-inch stride length with two-position adjustable pedals. Other features of this exercise equipment include 12 personal trainer workouts, 12 digital resistance levels and a compatible music port for iPod.
Gold's Gym StrideTrainer 410 Elliptical:
- 18" stride length allows you to enjoy long, full strides and develop lean muscles
- 12 personal trainer workouts:
- Automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical
- Designed by a certified personal trainer
- Resistance and time length of each workout are pre-determined
- Choose between aerobic, performance or heart rate goals
- iFit workout card technology:
- Automatically adjusts your resistance
- Audio coaching throughout your workout from Jillian Michaels
- Lose weight, feel great and improve performance
- 8 weeks of progressive personal training on each card
- Each card is designed by a certified personal trainer and plugs into the console
- Jillian Michaels weight-loss card included:
- 24 weight-loss workouts
- Audio coaching and automatic resistance control
- Compatible music port for iPod:
- Built-in sound system
- Plug your iPod or MP3 player into the interplay music port
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system:
- 2 built-in speakers
- Produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound
- 12 digital resistance levels allow you to adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity
- Large, blue-tinted, clear and easy-to-read LCD tracks speed, time, distance, resistance, calories burned and pulse
- 5" x 7" matrix displays your workout graphically
- Burn more calories with upper-body workout arms
- Add to your workout for a total-body exercise
- Experience a smoother, more natural stride with the Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- Oversized, 2-position adjustable pedals allow for a number of different foot positions and offer great stability as you exercise
- Built-in transport wheels quickly move the elliptical to your workout area
- Stay cool and fresh during your workout with the adjustable CoolAire Workout Fan
- Dual-grip PowerPulse heart rate monitor built in to the handlebars ensures you are always in the right training zone for your goals
- Water bottle holder
- Accommodates up to 250 lbs
- 5-year frame warranty
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GGEL63910|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.80 x 23.90 x 63.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but you would have to buy an 6v 2a adapter. or 4 D-cell batteries.by HawgDoc8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It require battariesby quadmomof44/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to both but the cord has to be orderedby cameraguru11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both. It does not come with the AC adapter though. It does not come with D batteries either but you can buy that too. I ordered my AC adapter on the web.by 410User11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does both. U can buy a power cord or use 4 D batteries.by son23879/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No plug. Requires 4 D batteries.by Serasarah12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It requires 4 d batteriesby Bedazzled2712/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses batteries for the digital read out.by salem42200011/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both. It does have a plug, but you have to purchase that separately. It also runs off D batteries that are not included so make sure you pick some up. I got all the way home and was half way through putting it together before it mentioned the batteries. I live 2 hours from a store so it was a long time before I could get them.by HMills12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6vdc, 2aby HawgDoc1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The machine runs on 4 D alkaline batteries which will cost you around $7 or instead of using batteries you can buy a 6 volt 2 amp AC adapter plug in. If you choose the adapter option Walmart sells a ProForm 6-Volt AC Adapter on their website for around $19 plus shipping. I bought batteries so I could start using it right away, but to save money over time will probably order a cable soon. Though the batteries are nice if you use it in the middle of a room because then you do not need to be close to an outlet and can easily roll it around to move it.by An anonymous customer1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can search online for Gold's Gym Stridetrainer Power Supply and purchase one, but I've never found a site that lists the exact specs.by Rhododendron8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No power supply provided. You either have to buy a separate adapter to plug it in with or use D batteries.by Scoobdoob4/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it uses 4 D batteries, but it has an option to order a plug in for itby Stewie62/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 volts and 2 amp... I bought proform for mine and works great. Here is the link http://www.walmart.com/ip/ProForm-6-Volt-AC-Power-Adapter/16472415by son23875/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- has to be 6 volt and 2 amp.. I bought the one which works great for me i am sending you the link below. http://www.walmart.com/ip/ProForm-6-Volt-AC-Power-Adapter/16472415by son23872/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not included. you can buy one from GG, but it's available elsewhere like WalMart.com 6vdc, 2aby HawgDoc12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No power cord. It operates with batteries.by UnhappyCustomer2000010/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A power cord does NOT come with it, but can be ordered separately. I haven't ordered the power cord - it's running on 6 D batteries for 8 months now without a problem.by mhathaway48/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You must purchase seperatelyby icbhtb10/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is battery powered for all console functions.by tazdog6510/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there is an option to purchase one in the paper work it came with.by Eshopper3310/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there isby poundsless11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?