Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$22.89 List price $35.27Save $12.38
- Reduced Price$25.66 List price $39.54Save $13.88
- Clearance$15.95 List price $19.99Save $4.04
- Reduced Price$24.49 List price $37.73Save $13.24
- Reduced Price$12.31 List price $20.27Save $7.96
- Reduced Price$14.38 List price $22.02Save $7.64
- Reduced Price$29.89 List price $40.49Save $10.60
- Reduced Price$29.29 List price $40.30Save $11.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tone and strengthen your muscles and improve overall conditioning with the Gold's Gym Power Training Bands. The Gold's Gym Band, Extra Heavy, helps you create a different workout every day, from intense training and building muscles to injury rehabilitation. Simply set your goals and use these stretch bands to start working on your routine. The beauty of these Gold's Gym Power Training Bands is that they are lightweight and portable, so you can keep them in a backpack, gym bag or carry-on bag. Use them at home, in the gym, in your hotel room or outside.
Gold's Gym Power Training Band, Extra Heavy:
- Heavy resistance
- Progressive resistance provides dynamic training movements
- For a varied range of strength and conditioning exercises
- Compact and portable for use at home, outside or anywhere
- Includes exercise chart
- Lightweight and portable
|Manufacturer Part Number:||05-0824GG|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Strengthen Core , Build Muscle , Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||41.50 x 1.20 x 0.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO! It's not a layered band. Purchase a layered band from Lynx Barbell.by kelly01107/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tgsuccess5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on your weight. I got the medium to start out and still couldnt get up to do a pull up. I am 124 and it works great. I can do about 4 in each set.by trj900225299rcj4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have seen on you tube how they do help, however, I have not used them for this purpose.by DannyJ441074/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not pullups in the video....only push ups (among a lot of other workouts). And, they show you a modfied versions of all the workouts in the video. I highly recommend!by FitNFaddle4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quite a bit of resistance, I would also recommend going with the heavy (red) band. YOU can do a lot of exercises with these bands. I (use to) do heavy kettlebells and this is relplacing them by far. Military presses with the extra heavy is = to 2 45lbs (20K) kettlebells at 13-15 sets per rep.by DannyJ4410711/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $20.16