Similar items in stock
Gold's Gym Fitness Ball, 65 cm
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gold's Gym Body Ball will help you get fit and stay strong by:
- Targeting abdominals and lower back to strengthen the core
- Creating a stronger, more balanced upper body
- Working your arms, chest and shoulders.
- Delivering a low impact workout
- The Gold's Gym body ball is perfect for any fitness level
- 65 cm Fitness Ball
- Air Pump
- Workout guide
- Ideal for users 5 ft. 3 in. to 5 ft. 11in in.
See all fitness balls on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||05-0065GG|
|Product Accessories Included:||Workout guide , Air pump|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have 3 cats and they aren't interested in it but it doesn't appear they could puncture it. You might want to clip the tips of their nails or get them fitted with nail caps if that is an issue.by mrsfluff4/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on the type you purchased, none are puncture proof. I first had a standard ball and we have lots of stickers. Lost it due to grandkids rolling it around and getting stickers in it. The next one I got was anti burst. It got holes to, but it was a slow leak instead of quick. Patched it with waterbed repair kit. I am sticking with the anti burst balls now.by thebeeis3/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The plastic is thick, but cat claws would probably deflate it.by REDTINA8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't be surprised if cats can puncture this ball. Labeling warns to keep any sharp objects away from it.by AndAnotherCustomer8/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You're cats work out?? :P kidding! These are tough balls, but I don't know if you cats are tougher or not. They are only $9 so what the heck. Get one and see if it holds up. Then let us know :Dby Vyrys12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ITS SOFTER AND MORE PENETRABLE THAN A BASKETBALL- BUT CAT COULD`NT PUNCTURE THIS BALL, MY CAT KEEPS AWAY FROM IT COS ITS SO HUGE, I DON`T THINK A CAT WOULD FIND IT APPEALING AT ALL.by mexico3/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the included pump and you shouldn't have to worry about over inflating. you want it to be firm but pliable.by Stienwinkle6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fill it until it's firm enough and allow for a little leakage when you place the plug.by mrsfluff4/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pump it up until it reaches the design diameter, usually stated on the box. If you don't have a metric rule, divide cm by 2.54 to get exact inches. 65 cm=25.6 inches; 55cm = 21.6 inches If you are afraid of over-inflating, go to a lower number, say 25 or 21 inches in diameter, respectively.by Gordster9/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the instructions: The Body Ball is properly inflated for you when seated on the ball, your hips and knees form a 90 degree angle and your thighs are parallel to the ground. Do not inflate past the Body Ball's maximum recommended diameter of 65 cm or 26 inchesby capricon0079/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Until its firmby Tiff91052/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you should have recieved a marked tape with your ball. If not use a tailors tape. It should not be bigger than the size you specified. 55 cm, 65 cm. Mine is slightly over inflated as it is more comfortable that way.by thebeeis3/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Some of the other balls say that they are anti-burst. Is bursting an issue with this ball?
- I'm 236lbs. and it holds me fine. Its says the max is 250.by Stienwinkle6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how you use it in conjunction with your weight. For e.g, will you be sitting on it in the course of your exercise routine or will you simply prop it under your legs?by mrsfluff5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Anti-burst just means it deflates more slowly.by Iwalkeveryday5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the ball wont pop unless done ...purposely souldnt be a concern when purchasedby itsCURSHON1015/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using this ball for several months, you would have to give it extreme trauma to make it burst.by Oracat2/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?