Gold's Gym Extreme Adjustable Plyometric Jump Box
Customers also considered
- $99.99 List price $204.99Save $105.00
- $59.97 List price $75.00Save $15.03
- $62.98 List price $73.00Save $10.02
- $11.77 List price $15.00Save $3.23
- $55.00 Was $65.00Save $10.00
- Rollbackfrom $8.99
- $29.00 List price $45.00Save $16.00
- $7.97 List price $12.00Save $4.03
- from $6.00
- $38.76 List price $89.99Save $51.23
- from $7.48
- $27.77 List price $35.00Save $7.23
- $17.77 List price $22.00Save $4.23
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- $34.92 List price $47.00Save $12.08
- $109.00 List price $149.00Save $40.00
- from $27.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gold’s Gym Adjustable Plyometric Jump Box offers a rugged, reliable, and convenient addition to your home workout equipment set. The Gold’s Gym Adjustable Plyometric Jump Box features sturdy stainless steel legs that can be easily adjusted from 12 inches to 16 inches or 20 inches, allowing the jump box to meet a variety of exercise needs. A non-slip top provides the Gold’s Gym Adjustable Plyometric Jump Box with additional safety and peace of mind. Foot grips ensure traction on the floor to help prevent sliding and tipping. Get a serious lower body and cardio workout by adding the Gold’s Gym Adjustable Plyometric Jump Box to your cross training program.
Gold's Gym Extreme Adjustable Plyometric Jump Box:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WGGBOX12|
|Fitness Goal:||Build Muscle , Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 12.00 x 20.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 250lbsby ovhenderson7/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 250 poundsby SoonerAngel809/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250lbsby GOBFIT10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250lbsby ovhenderson9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250 lbsby Greenoldman6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the weight capacity says 250 lbs. I weigh 320 lbs and it seems to hold up(for how long?). currently I am rehabbing from two knee surgeries so I am not jumping up and down to test the true sturdiness of the box. also I have not tested it at the maximum height but I believe that would be suspect as it seems less sturdy the higher up it goes??? the reason is the legs are locked into place by a "pop-lock"; the same as a pop up canopy. I also added some no slip tread to the top to reduce the possibilty of my foot slipping. I am not too sure if it could withstand an all out workout but not for me to decide?by delbear2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since this product is so unstable I would put any weight.by Jayy8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inches not feet.by Jayy8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It states it adjust to 20 inches.by CommunityAnswer5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$151.72 List price $197.37Save $45.65