Customers also considered
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- $8.00 List price $18.00Save $10.00
- $8.47 List price $24.99Save $16.52
- $4.75 List price $6.00Save $1.25
- $27.56 List price $37.00Save $9.44
- $12.87 List price $20.00Save $7.13
- from $7.48
- $4.93 List price $8.00Save $3.07
- Rollback$24.99 Was $29.00Save $4.01
- $4.25 List price $9.99Save $5.74
- $3.96 List price $8.00Save $4.04
- Rollbackfrom $8.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Work your upper body with the Gold's Gym Ab Wheel. Targeting your abs, shoulders and arms, the dual wheels offer great stability during hard workouts. Made of durable materials and fitted with soft, foam-grip handles, this device offers a great upper-body and core workout that you can do in your own home.
Gold's Gym Ab Wheel:
- Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back
- Dual wheels for greater stability
- Comfortable, easy grip handles
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H
- Model# 05-0821GG
|Manufacturer Part Number:||05-0821GG|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 10.25 x 7.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It all depends on not only how often you workout with this but how discipline you are with your diet. Your diet they say is about 70% of body sculpting while working-out is 30%. With a strict diet and workout regiment I'd say you'll see results as soon as 3-4 weeks. For various ways to use the ab wheel you should check out YouTube.by JonQ219/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- USE IT 3X ADAY 10-25 REPS KEEP GOING FOR 3 WEEKS TILL YOU GET THRU THE PAIN OF USING THE AB ROLLER IF YOU HAVE PAIN IN YOUR CORE THATS GOOD USE THE AB ROLLER TO GET RID OF THE PAIN AFTER 3 WEEKS GO FOR 100 REPS YOU WILL BE AWESOME GOOD LUCKby JONRUSTY1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'll be blunt and straight to the point: you don't lose fat rolling around the ground. this product stretches your abdomen and strengthens your core. it is a supplement/compliment to your workout. i.e. if you did 1,000 crunches this will help stretch your abs so you don't end up walking around curled up like a ball. what i mean is that you develop a habit to hunch over because you haven't compensated for the work you did to the front. by implementing the abs roller into your workout, you stretch your abs and strengthen your back. it WILL NOT build muscle for you. you have to get up and go to the gym and sweat and EARN those muscles. dedication and motivation = can't wait to take your shirt off at the beach results. laziness and junk food = fat couch potato american.by Wsdfsdfh10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as visible results, that will vary depending on your present state of conditioning, but you'll FEEL results the next day.by fruztrated10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Monthsby kamer11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to have visual results for your abs "six pack" you need to cut fat, plain and simple. you can do 1000 situps, ab wheel, crunches, etc but you will not see the "six pack" until you lose the fat. Everyone has a six pack, its about getting rid of the fat layers covering them. Core strength is great so keep working on the abs as it will help you during your workout (core strength is the most important imo) and you will see results when you lose the fat. DIET! DIET DIET!! how you eat and cardio will help. Good luck.by blackcat23mj10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also have big belly. But I own this less than month to tell its result. But something is better than nothing. Feel lazy and cold outside to go to gym in appt.. So bought abb wheel and a exercise big ball. Doing inside comfort of home.by WalMart2009Shopper10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know about loosing weight with this, it should make your core strong if you do it correctly.by tech0fun10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This works for anyone, but it all depends on your diet and amount of exercise you do daily. If you have a great diet plan, then you can follow the instructions that come with it. If not, use it slowly in the beginning at 5min increments, then increase you minutes so your arms and sides start to burn. After a while you can do these easily for 8 to 10 min at a time with good form. Use knees pads if available too, to keep from injury on knees.by dollarbill210/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't imagine you'll find this to be much of a fat burner, but there is very little else you could do that will give your core the same workout intensity. Losing fat is more of a calorie game, involving either calorie restriction or calorie type modification (the % of protein, fat, and carbs you eat). To lose weight, it's more a matter of finding new eating habits that are effective and that you enjoy. To actually put your body into a fat burning mode, you could look into ketotic or anabolic diets. All the best in your quest for better health!by Techjunkpile10/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think not. She could use it in smaller increments of difficulty and work her way upby Bishnoo6/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think flexibility would be the problem. It's the weight and pressure you put on it. I'm a big girl too and I feel I keep having to adjust it because I make a groove in my rug. And that puts pressure on my neck.by Maam085/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I think it can but first week or two will be lil tuff after that core should become stronger an exercise lil easier good luckby Creteguy8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well maybe not the cheapest one, she should get the one that is more heavy duty that can hold her weight you know..hopefully I answer your questionby Pinky24181/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please dont take this the wrong way, if she wants to see any results she has to loose most of that weight first. She should focus on her diet and alot of cardio. Otherwise she will just build muscle under fat.by soblessed20006/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's best to use this wheel after you have a relative amount of core strength already in place. Otherwise, you could risk back injury. Once she has mastered general crunches and lower ab leg lifts - then go to the wheel. What I like about this wheel - not only does it really next level the core workout - but it also engages the shoulders, tri's and bicepts. It looks so simple - but it's a tough workout.by Bodunderconstruction3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I think she'll be able to use this just fine. But, I don't think it will be benificial for someone who is so overweight. The results will not be seen. It would probably be best for her to lose more weight first.by mixedpetite6/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i wouldn't recommend this product for her at this specific time in her life. my abs are already strong, i just use this to tone them up. it takes a lot of strong ab muscle to use this product i recommend she start off with some other less advanced exercises.by rob3246912/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no problem. You only need to go down as far as is comfortable, and still really works your abs.by its22210/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the nice thing about the wheel is you can go at your own ability; start off by rolling just going a foot or two out, work up to rolling out to perpendicular to floor, you'll get there..good luckby ricmann9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hold one end of the handles against a hard surface (garage floor, driveway, etc.). Use a hammer or mallet to hit the other handle end until the gap closes. It takes more force than can be applied by most people by just shoving the handles together.by spn1108/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No assembly needed. Just centert the wheels and push the grip handles from both sides.by AABBA4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to get away from the table.by kimu4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can if you want to exercise your arms, shoulders and upper back.by Fancilady4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Surely they can do it sitting at a table. It will not accomplish anything but it CAN be done! :O)by IAmCoonDog7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you need something with band on the handles that can lock your feet to work out on tables.by Ludr12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seriously? what are you trying to accomplish here? an ill attempt expecting magical fairy tale results? if you're not going to get dirty, don't bother.by Wsdfsdfh8/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby kamer11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might some result. But not as good as doing on floor. But not bad for table. In table need more number of times to get the same resultby WalMart2009Shopper4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use this at a table, when you roll out, tighten your stomach rolling in and exhale going out. This might help to strength your arms and firm up your tummy.by dollarbill24/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?