Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Using Gold Medal Whole Wheat flour is an easy way to give your baked goods a little more nutrition and texture. It's great for hearty breads, breakfast muffins, pancakes, and cookies! Gold Medal carefully mills this flour to give it an even, medium-fine granulation, which makes it adaptable for many types of baked goods. If you're substituting whole wheat for all-purpose, take note that whole wheat flour will absorb more liquid than all-purpose, so some recipes may need minor adjustments.What Makes Whole Wheat Flour Good for My Health? Whole wheat flour is 100% whole-grain food. We expertly mill it from the complete wheat kernel, which is comprised of the fiber-rich bran, the endo-sperm and the germ.
- Enriched; Bleached; Presifted
- Perfect for All Your Baking Needs
- Over 125 Years of Baking Success
- ZIP-PAK Resealable Packaging; Kosher
Warning Text: Do not eat raw dough or batter.
Ingredients: Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin (a B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (a B Vitamin).
Explore this item
|Capacity:||4.25 lb (1.92 kg)|
|Recommended Use:||ALL PURPOSE|
|Recommended Surface:||ALL PURPOSE|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12670|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.66 x 12.17 x 10.90 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.0 Grams||8.0|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||3|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 3.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It was packaged in paper but I had no problem I would buy this again when I do a lot of baking.by Rodnsue556/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know why my last answer did not post. Yes, this comes in a double paper bag just like any brand of flour I've ever purchased. Even the 50 lbs. sacks.by rottiff1/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's package in paper.by rottiff1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pack the same way as the 5 lbs. with paper eaxctly like the picture shown.by allIsee6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is packaged in a paper bag, but mine wasn't damaged. I think it all depends on who boxes up your order. If you get someone who doesn't care, they are likely to rip your bag and be rough with it. Just hope you get someone that values their job.by Mommy2gr8kids036/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is eating store bought bleached flour, like Gold Medal, harmful? There're no warning signs on the bag.
- I've bought Gold Medal All purpose flour for over 40 years & no problems. Over the years I've made thousands of cookies, cakes, pies, used to dredge meat or chicken for frying also in gravies. It's my preferred brand as it was for my mother and grandmother.by Momm13131/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but it's advised to heat it up first since it's raw flour.by CommunityAnswer4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bread Flour is higher gluten than A.P. Flour. Only if you are very particular with your bread will this make a difference. I've been baking over 45 years. I make my own bread 2-3 times a week and have only ever used A.P. Flour. YES, it works perfectly in my bread machine, though I only use it to knead the dough as I have a very old machine that does not bake the loaf thoroughly. Plus, nothing beat the smell of baking bread. This measure the same as bread flour.by rottiff4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not the same. The bread making machine only works with self rising flour or bread flour.by allIsee8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?