Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$69.20 List price $93.56Save $24.36
- Reduced Price$107.38 List price $145.10Save $37.72
- Reduced Price$114.05 List price $153.97Save $39.92
- Reduced Price$60.61
- Reduced Price$40.68 List price $52.54Save $11.86
- Reduced Price$47.72 List price $213.60Save $165.88
- Reduced Price$124.78 List price $130.80Save $6.02
- Reduced Price$4.49 List price $5.99Save $1.50
- Reduced Price$53.24 List price $241.20Save $187.96
- Reduced Price$63.33 List price $85.05Save $21.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Capacity Vol.: 5000 mL.
Capacity Vol-: 5000 mL- Packing Type: Bag-in-Box- Odor/Scent: Cherry- High quality components- Satisfaction ensured- SKU: ORSNO40058
|Manufacturer Part Number:||315-7582-02|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thanks for your posting. No. GOJO® SUPRO MAX™ Cherry Hand Cleaner is a Triclosan free product.by GOJO3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi soybean - Thanks for posting your question. GOJO® SUPRO MAX™ Cherry Hand Cleaner does contain walnut shell powder which is used as a grit when cleaning hands with tough soils.by GOJO7/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several differences between the two products. The CHERRY GEL is more of a gel like formulation with pumice stone as the abrasive. SUPROMAX is more creamy and uses walnut shell power as the abrasive. Both work well on tough soils and are more about the users preference of feel and smell.by GOJO7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?