Tastes great helps me with my blood sugar
About This Item
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: With nutrients to help support immune system health, including protein, vitamins A & D, zinc, and antioxidants (vitamins C & E)
- HELP MANAGE BLOOD SUGAR*: Glucerna shakes have CARBSTEADY, unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates to help minimize blood sugar spikes. Great as a meal or snack replacement
- DELICIOUS TASTE TO HELP CURB CRAVINGS: Making a smart choice can still be delicious with Glucerna shakes
- LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS: Glucerna is the #1 doctor-recommended brand for people with diabetes
- RICH, DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Glucerna shakes come in 5 amazing flavors you’ll love. Rich Chocolate, Homemade Vanilla, Creamy Strawberry, Classic Butter Pecan, and Chocolate Caramel
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up† for this Item
Health Concern: Diabetes
Ingredients: Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Less than 2% of: Glycerin, Fructose, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Turmeric Color, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Red 3, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Instructions: Use as part of a diabetes management plan. Use under medical supervision.
Explore this item
|1 Carb Choice|
Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
This shake is very nutritious - over 25 vitamins and minerals plus a good source of protein and even some fiber. It's not really thick and it does not have a bad after taste like some nutritional supplements. It has a very rich chocolate flavor that reminds me of some chocolate marshmallow pudding that used to be on the market! It also has carbs that are absorbed slowly, so it doesn't cause sugar spikes. That is very important for any diabetic. I use it as a breakfast, and we all have been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is especially true for diabetics who need to keep their sugars not only low, but also steady. I recommend it heartily!!
help for a friend
Bought this product for a friend who has diabetes and need help with her diet. she loves the product and it helps to supplement her meals. good product Wal-Mart have a great price and shipping is great . which adds up to good all around
I love Glucerna! I bought 5 it was great price.
price and fast shipping. AAAA plus deal, thanks, Joe
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question