Glucerna Shakes are great source of good nourishment for vitamins needed in your body system. it makes you stronger and you don't have to be a diabetic to drink these shakes. i like them because they have all the vitamins you need and are low in sugar and have a great taste.
About This Item
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: With nutrients to help support immune system health, including protein, vitamins A & D, zinc, and antioxidants (vitamins C & E)
- HELP MANAGE BLOOD SUGAR*: Glucerna shakes have CARBSTEADY, unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates to help minimize blood sugar spikes. Great as a meal or snack replacement
- DELICIOUS TASTE TO HELP CURB CRAVINGS: Making a smart choice can still be delicious with Glucerna shakes
- LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS: Glucerna is the #1 doctor-recommended brand for people with diabetes
- RICH, DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Glucerna shakes come in 5 amazing flavors you’ll love. Rich Chocolate, Homemade Vanilla, Creamy Strawberry, Classic Butter Pecan, and Chocolate Caramel
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up† for this Item
Health Concern: Diabetes
Ingredients: Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Less than 2% of: Glycerin, Fructose, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Corn Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Sucralose, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Instructions: Use under medical supervision. Use as part of a diabetes management plan.
Explore this item
|1 Carb Choice|
Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
You are viewing
Snack or Meal Replacement
Rich Chocolate, Homemade Vanilla, Creamy Strawberry, Classic Butter Pecan, Chocolate Caramel
Customer reviews & ratings
great source of nourishment
Trying for the first time
Yesterday, my sugar read outs have been very high. I have been a diabetic since 1998, and I never had a problem with the reading. But for a month they went haywire. So I decided to use Glucerna to help my sugar down. The Butter cream is so nasty and delicious I can't wait till my other flavors come. I would recommend Glucerna to everyone. Yum Yum
It was presented in lieu of meals in the hospital so I bought some (Walmart - free home delivery) when home. Delicious (Vanilla is my favorite) and keeps me stronger than just picking or not eating. I recommend for anyone not eating right, eating incorrectly or sporadically, or just for a daily supplement.
I brought these shakes for my Dad. He is a Diabetic who also had a brain tumor which causes trigeminal nerve pain. When this flares up he can't eat anything. He can drink these shakes, loves the taste. Such a blessing not to see my Dad starve and enjoy something. Thank you Glycerna!
I love ❤️ it!!
I am gestational diabetic and my dietician recommended I drink one of these for breakfast or snack and well, I got the chocolate flavor and I love it!! I drink one every morning for breakfast and I have been doing great
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question