I am diabetic. This has worked well for me by providing 1 meal a day in my attempt to lose a few pounds. I have lost 14# in 6 weeks with this as breakfast . I prefer the strawberry bit the other flavors are good as well.
Glucerna, Diabetes Nutritional Shake, To Help Manage Blood Sugar, Creamy Strawberry, 8 fl oz (Pack of 16)
Arrives by Thu, Aug 13
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: With nutrients to help support immune system health, including protein, vitamins A & D, zinc, and antioxidants (vitamins C & E)
- HELP MANAGE BLOOD SUGAR*: Glucerna shakes have CARBSTEADY, unique blends of slow-release carbohydrates to help minimize blood sugar spikes. Great as a meal or snack replacement
- DELICIOUS TASTE TO HELP CURB CRAVINGS: Making a smart choice can still be delicious with Glucerna shakes
- LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS: Glucerna is the #1 doctor-recommended brand for people with diabetes
- RICH, DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Glucerna shakes come in 5 amazing flavors you’ll love. Rich Chocolate, Homemade Vanilla, Creamy Strawberry, Classic Butter Pecan, and Chocolate Caramel
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up† for this Item
Health Concern: Diabetes
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Ingredients: Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Less than 2% of: Glycerin, Fructose, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Corn Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Sucralose, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Red 3, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Instructions: Use under medical supervision.
Explore this item
|1 Carb Choice|
Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
i will continue to purchase.
I love this drink and have it daily Try it you will like it
I brought these shakes for my Dad. He is a Diabetic who also had a brain tumor which causes trigeminal nerve pain. When this flares up he can't eat anything. He can drink these shakes, loves the taste. Such a blessing not to see my Dad starve and enjoy something. Thank you Glycerna!
Like not having to leave home
Great breakfast option for Gestational Diabetes!
I was diagnosed with GD early in pregnancy and was struggling to find a quick and easy alternate to my work day go - a bowl of cereal. This is a life saver! Helps prevent an early morning spike, I blend with ice and some peanut butter and I'm good to go. I do have to agree that the flavor is very earthy due to all the vitamins/minerals but the extra peanut butter hides that well.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question