Glidden High Endurance Plus Interior Semi-Gloss, White, 1 Gallon
Similar items available online
- Reduced Price$17.08 List price $18.39Save $1.31
- Clearance$16.15 List price $19.04Save $2.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Save time and money with Glidden High Endurance Plus Interior Semi-Gloss Paint. Glidden High Endurance Plus interior paints combine high-quality latex paint and primer in one to make it even easier to get the job done.
*Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color choice
|Dry Time:||1 hour|
|Features:||resists stains , N , Soap and water clean-up , Low-odor formula|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Would this be good for a bathroom due to moisture/steam? Is it guaranteed for so many years?
- I have this on all my ceilings, including bath and kitchen and the tinted on all my walls. No problems with moisture. I don't know about guarantees.by alienmurphy1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby tiger311/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lots of luck...its translucent / see through....see my review on youtube...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo61av5zvcEby Darinw4011/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The best sheen for high moisture and steam resistance is semi-gloss or gloss. The Glidden High Endurance Plus has a guaranteed results warranty.by Glidden12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- gloss and semi gloss are excellent for bathrooms, since they repel moisture better. Not sure if there is a number of years guaranteed though. I have done my walls and ceiling in this and with no problems.by alanaG3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had green added to the gallon I bought. No problem mixing it up when preparing to paint. There are some tints that won't mix; but, the clerk will be able to tell you.by workinginretirement8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but it will not cover up anything..its translucent.....see my review on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo61av5zvcEby Darinw4011/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Glidden's High Endurance Plus line offers several levels of tint bases, allowing you to select from a wide variety of color choices.by Glidden8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$16.11 List price $18.06Save $1.95
- Clearance$17.35 List price $20.82Save $3.47
- Reduced Price$15.41 List price $20.94Save $5.53
- Clearance$17.46 List price $20.95Save $3.49
- Clearance$66.36 List price $79.63Save $13.27