I've been ordering glamorize bras for about 10 years. They beat all others for support. They are a bit stiff at first but soften after several washes but not uncomfortable. I've never tried this particular one before. I thing I prefer minimizer bras but this is fine. I wear tees and they are smooth enough. They usually hold up for about a year. They've never fallen apart but aren't quite supportive around that time. They are pretty enough in my opinion. If I wore a 36C I'd probably wear cuter bras but these take care of the task at hand.
About This Item
- Get the support that you want in the most comfortable bra
- Seamed, unlined full coverage wire-free cups
- Plush, inner support bottom sling lifts and shapes
- Customizable fit with back adjustable stretch straps
- Eliminate digging with wide, rigid comfort front straps
- 3 column, 3 row hook & eye back closure; increases with size
- Comfortable, stretch cotton blend with lace accents on cups
Band is too wide
This bra would have been really comfortable except for the extremely wide straps under the arms. Granted I have a large chest (J cup) but the strap came up so high it rubbed my armpit raw just in the few minutes I tried it on. I'm 5'4” so it's not like I'm extremely short. I had to return. For smaller cup sizes the strap may not be as wide but for the larger sizes it was really uncomfortable.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question