I spend time driving equipment over rough terrain. The support of this bra has definitely made the bumps more bearable. I ordered a second one.
About This Item
- Be active in this underwire sports bra
- Built for high-impact activities such as tennis
- Encapsulated cups support each breast individually
- Seamless double-layer fabric cups will reduce chafing
- Ultimate comfort thanks to hidden underwire
- Cushioned elastic underband for a comfortable fit
- Bra stays in place thanks to two-way stretch back
- Comfort front straps, back adjustable stretch straps
- 3 column, 5 row hook and eye back closure
- Moisture-wicking stretch microfiber with breathable mesh
Puckering is a totally bad fit!
I returned it. I was wanting a good sports bra, something with elastic and support. I chose this underwire, and after reading reviews that the cup was sized big, I chose a C cup, rather than my usual D cup. It didn't fit. The band was fine, and the wires were fine, but the cups puckered at the ends, like it was for long breasts. The C cup was too long, but the D cup would be too big, and B's would be out of the question. The bra itself felt very much like cardboard, and not comfortable. The puckering made it totally unwearable, and it returned it. I've ordered bras online for years, and this was the first return I've ever done.
cup size is way off
I really wanted to like this bra as it looked great as far as material, etc. HOWEVER, the cup size is EXTREMELY large. For every other bra, I wear a C cup ... but their C cup was more like a D/DD cup. So I thought I order the same size in a B cup ... well that didn't work either ... their was still extra space which makes the bra look like horrible under a shirt. Sending it back.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question