I use Press n Seal exclusively for all my food covering needs! But today it helped my daughter play outside in the best snow we have had all year. My 5 year old daughter broke her wrist last week and can't get the cast wet. Press n seal saved the day!
Glad Press'n Seal Food Plastic Wrap - 140 Square Foot Roll
Arrives by Sat, Feb 29
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
- PRESS'N SEAL PLASTIC FOOD WRAP: With a quick press of a finger Glad Press'n Seal Food Wrap keeps food fresh with a leak proof air tight seal
- GRIPTEX TECHNOLOGY: Glad Press'n Seal's Griptex technology allows plastic food wrap to adhere to plastic paper wood metal and glass keeping food fresh
- MULTIPURPOSE PLASTIC WRAP: Glad Press'n Seal Food Wrap can create custom shaped bags and create tops and lids perfect for freezing stacking and storing
- LEAK PROOF AND SPILL FREE: Strong enough to contain liquids Glad Press‘n Seal is the plastic food wrap to seal tightly over multiple surfaces
- FOOD PLASTIC WRAP: Glad Press'n Seal Food Wrap is BPA free, microwave-safe and provides a versatile plastic wrap for all kitchen and household needs
Avoid contact with cutting edge. Not for use in conventional or convection ovens, stove tops, toaster ovens or browning units. To prevent wrap from melting, foods high in fat (like bacon) or sugar (like pastries) should not come in contact with plastic wrap in the microwave. When microwaving, turn back one corner of Press'n Seal wrap to vent excess steam. Best when used on clean, dry surfaces. To avoid danger of suffocation or choking, keep this wrap away from babies and children.
Ingredients: BPA Free
Instructions: Pull the plastic food wrap from the roll. Use serrated lid for clean tearing. Place it over the desired area. Press food wrap along dry rim. Glad Press'n Seal wrap's activated gripping texture tightly seals to almost any dry surface. When using in the microwave, allow at least 1 inch of space between wrap and food. Turn back one corner of food wrap to vent.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.59 x 3.25 x 3.25 Inches
A new first aid bandage cover !!
I cut my little finger and a bandage wasn't enough. I didn't want to keep changing the bandage and tried to water proof it. I went for the plastic wrap, and saw the press n seal. WOW!! the light bulb went off and I created a water proof cover over the bandage! It's been on all day ! It was perfect. Not too tight, and sealed it gently. I will always have this product in my home! Not just for bowls anymore!!!
Much better than cling wrap
This is my go-to for so many things. When I broke my hand 2 years ago, I wrapped it in this, so I could shower. It's also great to use to cover wounds, surprisingly! For the value, and it's many uses, I'll never go back to cling wrap. You can't reuse the cling wrap, plus it doesn't really seal the way this does. I've been using Press'n Seal for about 4 years now, and I won't stop using it until something better is invented!
How did I live without this before?
Great product. Actually does seal when you press. Keeps the product inside fresh & deeps the air & germs out. When you consider that you only have to pull off a little bit more than the container, it's really most cost effective than using the celephane wrap that I usually have to double. Finally, something that does what it says
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.