LOVE THIS SIZE,, SEE THROUGH,,, I PUT MY CHRISTMAS TREES, ETC.. INSIDE,, CAN SEE WHAT IT IS,, AND STORE IN MY BASEMENT ON SHELVING....
About This Item
Recycling has never been easier with Glad Blue Recycling Drawstring Trash Bags. These trash bags are designed to handle your heaviest recyclables while keeping your kitchen organized, clean and tidy. With the strong drawstring closure, the trash bag securely grips to your trash can to keep your recyclables in place until you are ready to take it out. Taking out the recyclables is a cinch with the drawstring bag. Simply pull up on the drawstring, tie and lift out of your trash can. These translucent blue bags are accepted for use in applicable Municipal Recycling, Yard Waste and Clear Trash programs. Recycling is made easy with the 30 gallon size trash bags. This drawstring trash bag is perfect for use in the kitchen or throughout the house and is great for your seasonal cleaning needs like Spring Cleaning and Back to School. Get a handle on trash with Glad.
- 30 GALLON CLEAR BLUE RECYCLING TRASH BAGS: Handle daily recycling needs with Glad's versatile 30 gallon recyclable garbage bag
- RECYCLE WITH EASE: Translucent blue recycling bags are accepted by applicable Municipal Recycling, Yard Waste and Clear Trash Programs
- DRAWSTRING TRASH BAG: The drawstring ensures a tight grip on your recycling bin or trash cans and makes for a simple removal with a quick cinch of the durable drawstring
- STRONG AND RELIABLE: Backed with Glad's strength, these recycling trash bag liners were designed to handle the heaviest of recycling loads great for parties, offices, cleaning and more
- LARGE RECYCLING TRASH BAGS: Great for larger, more demanding household & outdoor chores, Glad's Large 30 Gallon recyclable trash bags can handle the job
This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question