I felt it was little smaller for 13 gallon size bag, but it was very stretchable and soft, so it can hold many, and it did not smell at all for overnight or even for 2 days. Our kitchen is small, no space for large trash can. so often hang a plastic bag or trash bag on the door knob like the photo shown, it takes for 1-2 days to fill the bag, and the bag does not smell at all. very good. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Glad ForceFlexPlus Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags - 13 Gallon Grey Trash Bag, Lavender with Febreze Freshness - 34 Count
Arrives by Wed, Feb 26
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- 13 GALLON PLASTIC TRASH BAGS: Glad® ForceFlexPlus Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags with superior strength and Febreze freshness in lasting Lavender scent; Packaging may vary
- FORCEFLEXPLUS TECHNOLOGY: Glad’s patented dual-layer technology provides two layers of strength and stretch for 2X Leak Protection with double side seams and a reinforced bottom
- RIPGUARD® AND LEAKGUARD® PROTECTION: Two durable layers to handle the most demanding trash, with an outer layer to protect against leaks and a strong inner layer to prevent rips and tears
- NEUTRALIZE TOUGH TRASH ODORS: With the LeakGuard® and RipGuard® Protection, you can trap, lock, and neutralize odors, leaving behind the freshness of Febreze in a Lavender scent
- GRIPS-THE-CAN DRAWSTRING: The durable Grips-The-Can drawstring is designed with a 3-ply drawstring that grips the can so the bag stays in place, making it easy to close and carry out the trash
WARNING: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. DO NOT USE FOR FOOD STORAGE.
Instructions: Lift the trash bag from the container by pulling the drawstrings on either side of the bag. Knot the drawstrings for added security. Carry the bag by the drawstring and toss into garbage.
Explore this item
Available with Odor Neutralization
|Grips the Can|
Strong kitchen bag
This kitchen bag is really tough, I have a house full of kids and they are hard on everything. This bag could be dragged across our gravel driveway, and has been, and won't rip open. It can be stretched and jam packed and hold everything inside. It doesn't leak when the kids toss liquids inside. My can stays clean because the bag keeps everything inside. It is really a great bag. It has a drawstring for easy fastening. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Trash to treasure!
These bags make my kitchen smell so much better! From the left over food to the bulk load of dirty diapers we go through aday, these bags turn our trash into a smell good treasure! Everytime we open our pantry door a pleasant aroma feels the air instead of the must and horrible diaper smell! I will continue to buy these, as they make my trash life a little more pleasant!
I prefer Glad ForceFlex to other trash bags
I'm not usually brand loyal, but I really am when it comes to my kitchen trash bags. I really prefer the Glad Forceflex trash bags. I really like that they have come out with scents now. That helps but doesn't influence my buying. I like how they do not tear or rip when I take the trash out of the trash can. I end up having to take care of the trash 9 times out of 10, so when Mama's happy, everyone's happy!
I bought these bags a month or so ago, and I hate to say they are the worst trash bags I have ever had. First of all, they smell really bad. They are supposed to be unscented, far from it. The drawstrings would not pull out and the tops of the bags ripped on almost every bag. I have never had a Glad product fail as this one did. Thought maybe it was a fluke, with a bag or two, but no, down to the last bag, same results. Very disappointing to say the least.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question