Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Celebrate graduation and patriotism when you buy this Keepsake Girl's USA Silver Class Ring. A fusion of tradition and contemporary style, this Keepsake class ring features the emblazoned text of your high school's name and mascot motto bordering the oval-cut center stone. Customize the Keepsake Girl's USA Silver Class Ring with your school initials, name, graduation year, a favorite extracurricular activity, school mascot and much more. Choose a stone of your high school or favorite color to be featured in this girls' class ring, or add an image inlay at no additional charge. This Keepsake class ring is available in valadium, silver plus, 10kt and 14kt yellow or white gold. Every piece of Walmart jewelry, including this girls' class ring, passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs so you can buy with confidence, guaranteed. Add the Keepsake Girl's USA Silver Class Ring to your jewelry box today.
Keepsake Girl's USA Silver Class Ring:
- Customize the text border surrounding the oval-cut center stone with high school name and mascot motto
- Personalize with name, mascot name, school color shield, choice of simulated gemstone color, a name, choice of activity side panel and graduation year
- Available in valadium, silver plus, 10kt and 14kt yellow or white gold
- Add image inlay for no additional charge
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
|Metal Type:||Yellow Gold|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My school is not listed for the class rings. How do I go about getting my ring with my school's name?
- You can contact Keystone at 1-800-718-4896 to find out if your school can be added to the site. Thank youby KeepsakeCS1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can send an email to email@example.com to request that your school be added to the list for class ring orders. Include the requested school name, school phone number, school city/state, school mascot and school colors in your email. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the school to be added onto the list so you can order.by 4Sidhe1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On The Other Side There Is A Torch With A Banner Around It That Says Education & It Will Have Your Graduation Year.by BG161/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The other side is shown in the picture. It automatically comes with the color shield and the name going diagonally down the side of the ring. Thank youby KeepsakeCS1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Because we have hundreds of Laser view options not all would be available to be put onto the website. We do have A devil as a mascot and we also have block & old english single letters that can be put onto the ring. You may go to your local walmart and they would be able to assit in ordering and showing you what stone options are available. Thank youby KeepsakeKeystoneSupport1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?