Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Old meets new in this Keepsake Girl's Classic Oval Silver Class Ring. A fusion of tradition and contemporary style, this Keepsake class ring features the emblazoned text of your high school's name bordering the oval-cut center stone. Customize the Keepsake Girl's Classic Oval Silver Class Ring with your school initials, name, graduation year, a favorite extracurricular activity, school mascot and much more. Choose a stone of your high school or favorite color to be featured in this girls' class ring. This Keepsake class ring is available in valadium, silver plus, 10kt and 14kt yellow or white gold. Every piece of Walmart jewelry, including this girls' class ring, passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs so you can buy with confidence, guaranteed. Add the Keepsake Girl's Classic Oval Silver Class Ring to your jewelry box today.
Keepsake Girl's Classic Oval Silver Class Ring:
- Also available for guys: Keepsake Guys' Classic Oval Class Ring
- Customize the text border surrounding the oval-cut center stone with high school name
- Personalize with name, mascot name, school color shield, choice of simulated gemstone color, a name, choice of activity side panel and graduation year
- Available in valadium, silver plus, 10kt and 14kt yellow or white gold
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
|Metal Type:||Yellow Gold|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We cannot put any college information on our high school rings. You would need to purchase the Personalized Womens College Ring. We only put high school info on the high school rings and college info on the college rings. Thank youby KeepsakeCS8/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe you can put 2 schools on a ring, but you could use the ring with personalization on each side and use one side for the HS degree and the other for the AA degree.by CRAZY4VALUE11/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The right side of the ring will have your mascot picture. Thank youby KeepsakeCS12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After recieving my ring, the first thing I looked at was the right side of the ring (I was curious, as well, to see what was on it). It's an education symbol. It features a book, a feather pen with a torch in the background. I tried to take a picture of it, but the glare from sun, lights or the flash on the camera didn't allow me to get any detail in.by Phire11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back year charge is a single price. It is not per year. Thank youby KeepsakeCS12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back year charge is one standard price. It is not per year. Thank youby KeepsakeCS10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?