Check out these related products
- $14.20 List price $17.00Save $2.80
- $11.58 Was $12.27Save $0.69
- $14.62 List price $18.00Save $3.38
- $10.29 List price $14.00Save $3.71
- $13.10 Was $13.80Save $0.70
- $9.69 Was $10.48Save $0.79
About this item
About this item
GIRL WALKS INTO A BAR--
The former "SNL" star recounts the adventures and unexpected joy of dating and becoming a mom when she least expected it--at the age of forty-four.
Anyone who saw an episode of Saturday Night Live between 1999 and 2006 knows Rachel Dratch. She was hilarious So what happened to her? After a misbegotten part as Jenna on the pilot of "30 Rock," Dratch was only getting offered roles as "Lesbians. Secretaries. Sometimes secretaries who are lesbians."
Her career as a female comedian at a low point, she suddenly had time for yoga, dog-sitting, learning Spanish--and dating. Dratch reveals the joys and terrors of putting herself out there in a quest to find love and then becoming a mother in an undreamed-of way. With riotous humor, she recounts breaking the news to her bewildered parents, the awe of her single friends, and romance and coparenting with her baby-daddy, John.
Filled with great behind-the-scenes anecdotes from Dratch's time on "SNL," "Girl Walks into a Bar . . ." is a funny book with a refreshing version of the happily-ever-after story, full of sensitivity, candor, and plenty of comic relief, as only Rachel Dratch can tell it.
|Number of Pages:||248|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $20.83 List price $35.00Save $14.17
- $19.18 List price $27.99Save $8.81
- $11.06 List price $16.00Save $4.94
- $16.65 List price $27.99Save $11.34
- $17.83 List price $24.99Save $7.16
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $9.52 List price $15.00Save $5.48
- $11.76 List price $19.99Save $8.23
- $7.80 List price $9.99Save $2.19