Gino's East of Chicago Authentic Deep Dish Pizza Sausage, 32.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Gino's East of Chicago The Original Sausage All Natural Authentic Deep Dish Pizza.
- 2 lbs.
- Original recipe.
- Gino's East of Chicago Authentic Deep Dish Pizza Sausage.
- Real cheese.
- 0g trans fat per serving.
- No preservatives.
- U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST 15877.
- We love Ginos!
- The Gino's East story:Since 1966, Gino's East of Chicago has been serving up legendary deep-dish pizza to Chicagoans and worldwide visitors at their landmark downtown Chicago eatery.
- Generations of patrons have written their names & noted special moments on the walls which remain today.
- Lovers of Gino's "authentic" Chicago deep-dish pizza savor the abundance of fresh ingredients, cheeses, spices, signature pizza sauce and famous golden brown crust.
- Now you can enjoy that same eating experience with Gino's East frozen deep-dish pizza, just don't write on the walls at home.
- We hope you'll enjoy all the delicious varieties of Gino's East of Chicago authentic deep-dish pizza now available in your grocer's freezer.
- We appreciate your comments: www.ginoseastpizza.net.
Warning Text: Contains: wheat, dairy, and soy.
Ingredients: Dough: [Flour (Wheat Flour) Water, Dough Conditioner (Sugar, Cream of Tartar, Beta Carotene), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, Corn Oil], Sauce: [Vine-Ripened Fresh Peeled Ground Tomatoes, Light Tomato Puree, Salt, and Calcium Chloride), Tomato Puree: (Vine Ripened Tomato Puree), Water, Sugar, Salt, Oregano, Black Pepper]). Cheese: [Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)], Sausage: Pork, Seasoning (Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Soybean Oil), Water, Salt, Paprika. Spice Topping: Romano Cheese: (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), and Powdered Cellulose (Anti-Caking Agent), Oregano.
Instructions: Keep frozen.For best results keep frozen until ready to bake.Oven bake from frozen - total prep time is 38 to 45 minutes.1. Remove pizza from carton, remove and discard plastic wrap.2. Position oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 400 degrees F.Tip: to avoid spillage, place foil or pan on lowest rack or bottom of the oven.3. Place frozen pizza in center and directly on the rack. No pan or stone needed. When baking multiple pizzas, place close to center without touching.4. Bake 38 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.(Oven bake time may vary. Please make adjustments if needed).5. Carefully remove pizza from oven without tipping.Tip: let pizza sit 3 to 5 minutes before cutting.6. Using a long serrated knife, (no pizza roller please) cut pizza and enjoy!7. Refrigerate leftover pizza and enjoy up to 48 hours after baking.Oven bake from thawed:1. If thawed, please bake pizza within 48 hours. Do not re-freeze thawed pizza.2. Please follow the above baking directions allowing for bake time to decrease 10 to 20 minutes*.To avoid spillage, place foil or pan on lowest rack or bottom of the oven.Since ovens vary, bake time may require adjusting. Please bake to best suit your personal preferences in finished pizza.Please note: do not refreeze any frozen product that has begun to thaw. If thawed, please keep in refrigerator and bake within 48 hrs. Use of microwave ovens is not recommended. Since ovens vary slightly, final completion of baking should be determined by the dough color (golden brown) and pizza temperature (160 degrees F). Excessive opening of the oven door will affect the above mentioned baking times. Enjoy the pizza!
Safe Handling Instructions: Contains: wheat, dairy, and soy.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4