I bought this razor about 10 to 12 years ago and have been using it all that time I love the way that it vibrates when i shave it is the best. Do you have any other razor's like this I would love to have one that I can travel with and leave one at home??
About This Item
- Gillette's #1 razor blade on sensitive skin (in manual & power) with thinner, finer blades (first 4 blades) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
- Precision Trimmer on the back for accurate edging
- Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. MACH3) for smooth glide
- Gillette's most advanced razor blade coating
- 2X preferred when used with the Fusion ProGlide razor with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users)
- All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion razors (with and without FlexBall Handle Technology)
Explore this item
Soft Microfins Before the Blades
Lubrication After the Blades
Lubrication Before the Blades
Designed to Help with Skin Irritation
SkinGuard for Sensitive Skin
|Number of Blades|
Take an interactive tour
I been using it for like around 7 years.
It's one of the best shavers I've bought.
And still buy. One thing though, somehow I lost the handle and I had a lot of refills left so I went to the store to see if I could just buy the handle. Or even with one refill but non available. I had to buy a new set with more refills. I was wondering if is there any way to buy just the handle? Thank you
I was a big fan of the Mach 3 turbo until they were discontinued. Looking around I found these and thought Id give them a try and very happy I did. No irritation and a close comfortable shave. Maybe better then the Mach 3 turbo. Hopefully you guys keep these around for a long time. Gellette is the best a man can get
Would but again
Easy to buy on Jet. Arrived ASAP. Cheaper than buying them at the big box stores. Love Jet!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great, Consistent and fast shave!
I've tried many different razors including straight and safety razors, but this cartridge is still the best shave ever made.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question