Why Choose Pro Dent Repair?
Sometimes we find a small dent in the car. How to repair that? Go to 4Sshop? the dent wasn't touched off the paint, if go to the repair shop to pullthe gold you will distressed original paint, but also worried about the color.In fact, this kit is ideal to repair, saving you time and cash as youwitness these tabs restore your car's allure like it's never been damagedbefore.
【REPAIR FOR】Paintless dent remover perfect for door dings and haildamage. Efficient and safe to pop out dents, repair door ding on the metalsurface, such as auto, motorcycle, refrigerator, washing machine etc. No damageat the original paint. Note:With 100W hot melt glue gun and 5 pcs glue sticks inthe package，this paintless dent repair tool kit comes with all the tools youneed to begin your works.
【FIT DIFFERENCE SIZE】Slide Puller maximum pulling power for the smalldents; Back glue sticks and different size puller tabs perfect for the dentremover
【DURABLE】Dent repair lifter with stainless steel, rubber and durableplastic, they will don't hurt the auto surface, very sturdy and keep a longlifetime
【EASY TO USE】dent lifter suitable for any person to deal with anydents. The dent pullers can save labor and easy to lift
Save Money and Time! Enjoy the DIY Time!
【SAVE TIME &COST】We provide puller tabs to customers who have purchasedthis product for free in three years.Please feel free contact us any time youneed
We Offer triple guarantee 100% Money Back Guarantee:
1. If you're not 100% happy with it, ship it back and we will refund your money.
2. If any part breaks or is damaged, ship it back and we will replace it forFREE.
3. If you ever lose the product, just let us know and we will ship you outanother one....for free!
4. If you need more puller tabs after you order it in 1 year let us know we willship you more for free!
How to use:
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stickenter into
the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket.
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue;
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, presslightly until the glue cures and adheres;
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue,pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with aflattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
1 x Dent Lifter
1 x Glue Gun
1 x Rubber Hammer
5 x Tap Down Pens
24 x Pulling Tabs
10 x Glue Sticks
1 x Plastic Bottle
1 x Plastic Scrapper
1 x Cleaning Cloth