This box set is a perfect start for first time apartment renters or dorm room. You have a little of everything for the kitchen. It was like Christmas in July.
Gibson Home Kitchen In A Box 83-Piece Combo Set, Red
Arrives by Tue, Sep 29
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- 83 piece kitchen set includes everything you need
- 9.75" aluminum fry pan
- 6-piece stainless steel cookware set which includes 1qt Sauce Pan w/lid, 1.5qt Sauce Pan w/ lid and 3.3qt Dutch oven w/lid
- 21-piece tools and gadgets set which includes Serving Spoon, Spatula, Ladle, White Spatula, Grater, Whisk, Can Opener, Tong, Pizza Cutter, Peeler, 5pc Measuring spoons, 5pc Measuring Cups, and scissors.
- 16-piece flatware Set (4 - Dinner Knife, 4- Dinner Fork, 4 - Dinner Spoons and 4 -Teaspoons)
- 13-piece cutlery set with pine wood block ( 8" chefs knife, 8" Bread Knife, 6" Boning Knife, 5" Utility Knife, 3" Paring Knife, 6 Steak Knives, Scissors and Pine Wood Block)
- 10-piece plastic storage square bowls with lids
- 16-piece banded dinnerware set (includes 4 - 9.75" Dinner Plates, 4 - 7" Dessert Plates, 4 - 6" Bowls and 4 - 10oz Mugs)
- The Gibson Home Essential Total Kitchen 83-Piece Combo set includes all the prep, cook, dine and storage items you need for everyday use
- Great as a gift or when you move to a new home
- Cookware is made of durable stainless steel
- Dinnerware has a classic black banded look that easily matches with a variety of table settings
- Dinnerware is dishwasher and microwave safe
- Knives are easy to store in a wood storage block
Explore this item
|PCP Seller ID|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Gibson Home Essential Total Kitchen 83-Piece Combo Set
|Gibson Oveseas Inc.|
perfect start-up set
I love the "kitchen in the box" products. I just moved into my own place had no money to buy anything fancy and had to have something to get started with. It is a great idea for anyone leaving the parents home to be on their own and just start a new job. or for a divorcee that left the home to start a new life. there are enough items in this box to cook and to invite 2 or 3 friends over for a meal. I only wish the knives were sharper . It would be nice to add a knife sharpener to the set.
Kitchen In a PINCH...
My son was in the process of relocating to San Diego at the start of the Pandemic. He ended up staying out there instead of returning home for a bon voyage party where we would buy him things he needed for his new place. We live in the East Coast. Sad as I was not to be able to see my son for who knows how long I was happy to know I could at least pick up this Kitchen in a box so that he can have everything he needed. He has settled in nicely and we are super greatful that this Combo set even exists. I would surely recommend this set if you are in a pinch and are starting out and just need everything at once. Thank You Walmart!
Seriously the best impulse buy every purchased! I have recently been living in boredom as I'm sure other are experiencing and have a habit of scrolling through the walmart app! I came across this set and since recently my brother and his girlfriend got their own place I thought why not! Well let me tell you.... I am so happy I did I got myself and my brother one and have never been so amazed! It's worth every penny!!
Great Starter Set
This a wonderful house warming gift or gift for anyone just starting out. It has everything needed that they may not think about. I've purchased this set in all three colors for several people. It's worth every penny!!!
I ordered this for a gift and was so disappointed that it comes in a plain brown box with no indication of the contents, terrible for gift giving! I had to print a picture of what it was so my niece would know what she's getting, very tacky!
I was pleased with what was all included in this set, but the utensils are so very flimsy and small! The knives aren't strong enough to cut a potatoe (before being cooked), the coffee mugs are small, the can opener didn't work at all and I had to purchase another one. The pots are great!
Ok for temporary need
Exactly what you'd expect at this price point. It's good for something like a camping trip or similar. It'll do the trick for a temporary job. I have it 3 stars because it's not actually a good kitchen set. If it was sold as an emergency kit for the kitchen I'd give it 5 stars.
Poor Quality, But Works in a Pinch
Cheap quality, off gassing when heated. However, for a single person just starting out, or if you need a cheap option that includes everything to start out in an apartment, then it's ok. I bought the set to use for Passover, and I will only use it one week per year, so it met my needs for one week (although I did need a larger pot and large skillet to round out my set).
DO NOT buy this product!!!!
I CANNOT tell you how disappointed and frightened we were when the smallest pot cover exploded without any reason at the first night we received the package!!!! We DID NOT do anything but put it on the stove, and that time we thought that was something wrong with the delivery(after 4 hours we opened the package?!), but about four days ago the biggest one exploded too just like the smallest one when we put it on the plate holder to dry it in the air.......anyway, thankfully no one got hurt!!!!!SO DISAPPOINTED!!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question