This mailbox isn't all cedar. It has cheap white wood glued to it. It came with a lot of large splinters sticking out from every place they had cut or drilled. The hole on the bottom that the metal bar goes in was much smaller than the bar, so we had to take a drill and carefully drill and drill and drill to get the hole big enough that the bar could fit. It isn't cut where the parts will be flush with each other. There are big ugly gaps where the pieces of wood are put together. We are extremely disappointed in this post. If we didn't have it already together and it wasn't such a hassle, I'd sent it back. I think they realize this fact. Or else they'd make better quality products. We will not purchase again from this company.
Gibraltar Mailboxes Cedar Deluxe, Drive-In, Crossarm, Mailbox Post Kit, Natural Finish, DPKX0000
Arrives by Fri, Sep 25
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- Crafted from aromatic cedar wood which weathers naturally for a charming, rustic look
- Slight variations in the natural wood grain are unique to each post
- Pre-notched wood pieces for easy assembly
- Supports up to 60 lbs. evenly distributed
- Drive-in post includes a steel anchor to install directly in-ground without digging
- Angled post top is supported by a cedar crossarm and bracing
- Compatible with most standard and large size mailboxes - perfectly fits Gibraltar Mailboxes with Match codes A, B, or C
- Assembly required prior to in-ground installation
- Mounting and installation hardware included for easy setup
- Concrete recommended when installing in loose soil
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Solar Group, Inc.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
24.00 x 6.00 x 59.00 Inches
Poor Quality Mailbox Post
never ordering from these guys again
came missing the middle block of wood that the mail box attaches to, also missing the anchor bar and the posts parts that made it here were damaged the main post block was split into and the top cap had a chunk out of it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question