Customers also viewed these products
- $43.75 Was $47.94Save $4.19
- Rollback$65.04 Was $82.68Save $17.64
- from $9.32
- Rollback$40.88 Was $45.48Save $4.60
- Rollback$39.13 Was $43.37Save $4.24
- Reduced Price$11.41
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$51.53 List price $60.47Save $8.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Gia Russa Sweet Potato Bruschetta:
- Made with Italian peppers
Ingredients: Red Bell Pepper, Yellow Bell Pepper, Onion, Sunflower Oil, Capers, Garlic, Salt, Basil, Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acid Sulfate.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||236278|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 3.10 x 4.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 G||5|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 95 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES!! It is "Sweet Pepper", not potato!!! And it's really good in a "scoop" with a little salsa con queso cheese by Tostitos. Kiss the jar good-bye!! Better get more than one. We buy it in a six-pack each time and freak when we get low. - we are so hooked on it.by Jeanbarb3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $4.93 Was $5.43Save $0.50
- $2.49 Was $2.72Save $0.23