Ghostbusters Kenner Classics Green Ghost Slimer
About This Item
Ghostbusters Kenner Classics Green Ghost Slimer Retro Action Figure Toy with Accessories Great Gift for Collectors and Fans
- CLASSIC KENNER DESIGN: Designed to replicate the original Kenner action figures of the 1980s, Kenner Classics brings old favorites back to shelves everywhere
- GREEN GHOST: Also known as Slimer, this spooky specter is back with an empty stomach and a knack for wreaking havoc. As seen on the cartoon The Real Ghostbusters, with character design influenced by the figures from the 80s
- DON’T CROSS THE STREAMS: Since 1984, Ghostbusters has brought spooky adventures and ghostbusting action to fans and collectors of all ages
- INCLUDES FOOD THEMED ACCESSORIES: Comes with watermelon, steak, and pizza shaped accessories
- LOOK FOR OTHER KENNER CLASSICS: Keep your eyes peeled for Ghostbusters and ghost Kenner Classic action figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.
When ghosts haunt the streets of New York, the Ghostbusters team up to stop them. The Green Ghost, also known as Slimer, has a huge appetite and leaves slime behind when he passes through objects.
For those who want to relive the glory days of Saturday morning cartoons and ghostly green juice boxes or introduce a new generation of fans to the Ghostbusters, Hasbro has you covered with Kenner Classics Ghostbusters figures. Featuring design replicating the original action figures from the 1980s, along with the classic accessories and package art. Kenner Classics from Hasbro are a great addition to any collector’s shelf or fan’s playtime.
THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS TM & ©2020 CPT Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved
TM & ©2020 CPII.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: figure and 3 accessories
Figure scale: 6 inches
Ages 4 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
© 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
TM & © 2020 CPT Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.