Probably the best coffees in the world. Each blend is great but this Columbia blend is fantastic, freshly brewed.
Gevalia Medium Roast Columbia Arabica Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 12 oz Bag
Arrives by Sat, Feb 22
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
This product is:
About This Item
- One 12 oz. bag of Gevalia Medium Roast Columbia Arabica Ground Coffee
- Gevalia Colombian Ground Coffee is rich and never bitter
- Caffeinated medium body coffee delivers balanced, bright taste and a touch of acidity
- Colombian ground coffee made from single-origin beans Gevalia has sourced for decades
- Ground coffee made from 100% Arabica beans sourced from the slopes of Colombia's mountains
- Resealable bag of ground coffee retains fresh flavor
- Certified Kosher ground coffee
Ingredients: Ingredients: 100% Arabica Coffee.
Instructions: Open: Unfold the closure tabs, unroll the top and pull the bag apart. Close: Squeeze out the air, roll down the bag and fold the closure tabs. Store: Keep the unused coffee in a cool, dry place. For the perfect cup: To brew a delicious Gevalia cup at home, we recommend 1 slightly rounded tablespoon of ground coffee for every 6 fl oz cup of cold, filtered water. Adjust the recipe to suit your taste.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.36 x 3.62 x 8.00 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Excellent full body brew.
Lovely,full body and no acidic taste, best price at Walmart. This is a coffee for "black,no cream, no sugar" folks. Try this over vanilla or chocolate ice cream for a treat. Can not say enough about this roast ,been drinking it for years and will continue to enjoy in the future.
Never again will be conned by alluring Folgers or Maxwell commercials featuring happy families and buff lumberjacks! I tried this about a year ago and have never bought another brand since. I hate bitter coffee or too bold tasting coffee. Former doesn't have to mean burned coffee tasting coffee anymore! This coffee is smooth, aromatic, and delicious. I would recommend paying the extra money for this. My old regular (Folgers) was 11$ for a big can. This package is small and 7$, but so worth it.