Consider these popular products
Gerber - Baby Girls' - Blanket Sleepers 2-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get reliable nighttime comfort for your little one with the 2-pack of Baby Girls' Gerber Blanket Sleepers. Made of 100 percent flame resistant fleece and sized for your little one, this 2-pack of Gerber baby clothes is a smart family investment. Designed with a zipper-down leg for easy diaper changing, these girls' baby blanket sleepers won't cause your child any unnecessary discomfort. The gusseted crotch of the Baby Girls' Gerber Blanket Sleepers provides extra room for diapers and easier movement for baby. Long sleeves make this girls' baby blanket sleeper a great option for cooler weather. The assorted prints on these Gerber baby clothes will keep your little one cute and comfy all night. Whether you're a new mom or you're attending a baby shower, this 2-pack of Baby Girls' Gerber Blanket Sleepers is sure to be a hit.
Baby Girls' Gerber Blanket Sleepers, 2-Pack:
- Pack of 2
- 100% flame resistant lightweight polyester fleece
- Low pill fabric
- Neck tab on infant sizes up to 18M to protect baby's chin
- Zipper down leg for easy diaper changing
- Gussetted crotch allows for extra room
- Elastic on back of ankles for better fit
- Non-skid soles to prevent slipping
- Embroidery details on solid sleeper
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Tumble Dry; Machine Wash
|Bed Size:||6 Months|
|Fabric Content:||100% Polyester Fleece|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mexico.by dreamcatcher87191/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just checked a tag on one of the sleepers. They are made in Cambodia.by bargainshopper88812/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the outer plastic packaging, they are made in China. But not all of them are. Carter's sleepers tend to be made in Indonesia, if this makes a difference.by MsLady1712/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are made in chinaby dballenger111/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in Chinaby ki01519910/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do these sleepers run small. Gerber products normally do, my twins are 2 1/2, which would be better 24 months or 3T?
- I bought 24 month size for my 2-1/2 year old granddaughter. She is pretty tall and they fit well.by HStar78202/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say they are true to size and perhaps a tiny bit long.by bargainshopper88812/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got the 24mths for my 21m/o daughter, and they fit HUGE on her. She's just 24lbs and 32.5 inches tall, so the measurements on the tag are for much stockier children at the same size, because they are too large for her petite frame.by MsLady1712/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the boys pjs and he is 2 years old, he wears a size 3T which fits him fine. I would either get a 3T or 4T.by rosecred12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do. I wouldn't say they run a full size smaller than "normal", but it's definitely noticeable.by astralweeks198211/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no 12 months and upby roaman12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never seen blanket sleepers in sizes smaller than 12 months. When my daughter was smaller, all the sleepers in her size were softer, brushed cotton, but not like the blanket sleepers. Blanket sleepers are just like a fleece blanket and have walking treads on the foot plate. Infant sleepers usually have smooth foot bottoms and feel more like regular cotton clothing. I liked infant sleepers better but I guess blanket sleepers are built for the rugged toddler that can walk.by MsLady1712/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy them a little bigger. They do run a little small.by rosecred12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?