Georgia-Pacific White Cardstock Paper, 8.5" x 11", 110 lb, 150 Sheets
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.39 Was $8.48Save $2.09
- from $3.10
- Reduced Price$54.49 List price $68.11Save $13.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Georgia-Pacific Cardstock Paper isn't just thick — it's also easier to cut, which makes it an ideal companion for any special project. This versatile paper is compatible with laser, ink jet and multi-function printers and copiers, making it well suited for scrapbooking, brochures and posters. Each ream contains 150, 8.5-inch by 11-inch sheets of 100-pound, 92 brightness white paper.
Georgia-Pacific White Cardstock Paper, 8.5" x 11", 110 lb, 150 Sheets:
- Sheet size: 8.5" x 11" (letter)
- Weight: 110 lb
- Brightness: 92
- Paper color: white
- Sheet count: 150
- Acid-free for archival purposes
- Equipment compatibility: laser, copier, ink jet and multi-function printers
- Recommended uses: flyers, brochures, scrapbooking and posters
- Best for these types of printing: color, black and white, double- or single-sided
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative Certified
|Number of Sheets:||150|
|Compatible Devices:||laser, copier, ink jet and multi-function printers|
|Paper Size:||8.5 x 11|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 8.50 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a 110 lb INDEX weight stock paper. It is 199 g/m2 which is thinner than the 110 lb COVER weight paper, which is around 270 g/m2.by willyoumarime8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know how they came up with 110 lb. because it is exactly like the 65 lb. Wausau paper.by RJZNANA8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost twice as heavy and much better qualityby Chandeliere8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have both of these papers in hand. The GP is heavier feeling and a bit thicker. It is also much brighter white than the Wausau Papers is.by AngelicMischief9/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not! Don't buy the GP. Wausau is a better brand though.by clemsongirl789/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby kathybears3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- perfectby Chandeliere8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it would work for business cards. The weight of the stock would be fairly comparable to the perforated Avery business card sheets you can buy.... a little lightweight for a business card but it certainly would work.by anothermavsfan9/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this cardstoc for business cards. It is a brighter white than many of the others and gives a clean sharp image.by AngelicMischief8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Georgia Pacific consumer services has stated that this is a 0.009 inch paper so it will work!by willyoumarime5/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I can say is this 110 lb index weight paper IS ACCEPTED as a post card weight by USPS. I have seen plenty of reviews by people who have used this paper for post cards and I have done so too with success!by willyoumarime5/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have anything to measure the thickness, but I can say that I would guess it is not thick enough, and is does not feel a thick as most postcards I have received.by TorisTots7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package says Paper Made Simple weight 110by kathybears6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?