Check out these related products
- Clearance$31.99 List price $109.00Save $77.01
- Clearance$13.99 List price $89.00Save $75.01
- Clearance$19.99 List price $50.00Save $30.01
- Clearance$16.99 List price $70.00Save $53.01
- Clearance$20.99 List price $70.00Save $49.01
- Clearancefrom $17.99
George - Women's Maxie Oxford Ankle Boots
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $14.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 10.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if u are regularly an 8.5 go to a 9 especially if you do not have a narrow foot.by MrsChicky8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 6 and they fit perfect.by Lindalee731/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy a size up. They are tight in the toe area.by chickmomof512/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought my exact size and it is perfect. It actually fits my foot very well. I would get and 8 and a half if that is your size.by brittyboopz12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Heal is about 3 inches.by Lindalee731/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5 "by Mookie71812/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About 2 and 1/4 inches.by EducatedLatina12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?