Check out these related products
- from $21.84
- Reduced Pricefrom $27.21
- Reduced Pricefrom $31.77
- Reduced Pricefrom $29.83
- Reduced Price$58.07
George Women's 2 Piece Satin Sleepwear Set
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
George Women's Satin Sleepwear is comfortable for bedtime or for relaxing around the house. The material is soft to the touch. This 2-piece women's sleepwear set includes bottoms and a button-up style top.
George Women's 2-Piece Satin Sleepwear Set:
- Button-up top
- Women's pajama set available in multiple sizes
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH WARM GENTLE CYCLE, WITH LIKE COLORS. USE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED. TUMBLE DRY LOW, LOW IRON
Explore this item
|Color:||Red , Multicolor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 12.00 x 0.50 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- satinby DeDe223/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The material is soft satiny type. Quite nice.by oldiegoldie563/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe these are a 32" inseam - they are the same length of all my other P.J.s. Hope this helps.by HStar78203/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length is fine for me and I am 5'5". They're not dragging the ground, but about to ankles.by oldiegoldie563/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?