Consider these popular products
- $19.99 Was $28.60Save $8.61
- from $24.47
- Clearance$45.00 List price $54.00Save $9.00
- $22.50 Was $24.96Save $2.46
George - Messenger Diaper Bag, Brown and Teal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This stylish messenger-style diaper bag has five exterior pockets and three interior pockets. It has an adjustable shoulder strap andan easy to clean interior.
- George Messenger-style diaper bag
- Coin purse attached
- Includes changing pad
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Two side bottle pockets
- Easy-to-clean interior and changing pad
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have this bag, but mine came with a small wrist purse instead of the stroller straps. I would have rather had the stroller straps, because I never use the purse. I was told that some bags have the straps, others have the purse, so it should have one or the other.by Twinsurprise1/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this bag and mine does have stroller straps. There are 2 short straps on each end inside the bag with buckles. I bought my bag over a year ago before my son was born, so maybe the design is different now.by AmberMomto312/31/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have had this bag for 2 years, and i can assure you there are no actual stroller straps. however, like the other reviewer said you can shorten the strap to fit just about any stroller. I have a graco travel system and it works well with that.by CharlieLousMom9/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own the product and I wasn't aware that stroller straps were a feature of this model. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you can just adjust the shoulder strap so that it hangs from the handles of your stroller without hitting the ground.by nmf03185/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not insulated. I would know, I used it for several months in Kuwait during the summer months where temps reached over 100 degrees and my bottles would warm up before you know it.by AfricaMom2/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont think so.. i mean when i make a bottle and put them in the diaper bag they stay warm forever. but when the bottles cool down a little bit and i take them out they are still a little bit warmby mandy133695/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I live in Ramona(part of San Diego,Ca.) and it keeps them cool for a little while. It is roomy enough where you could purchase a small bottle insulter bag and put it in there.by SNoyer11/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. its has 3 inside the bag and 2 on the outside under the flapby mandy133695/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a few, nothing you can really put anything in besides a pacifer, comb, oragel things of that sort...by GeorgiaMommie076/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?