Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $6.00Save $3.00
- from $7.10
George Men's Printed Rayon Woven Short sleeve Shirt
Consider these popular products
- from $17.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You are going to love the exotic prints and soft rayon fabric of these George men's printed rayon woven short sleeve shirts. They are perfect for a relax day out or your upcoming vacation! Choose from assorted colors and prints.
George Men's Printed Rayon Woven Short sleeve Shirt:
- 100% rayon
- Button front closure
- Flat collar
- Short sleeves
- One breast pocket with button closure
- Assorted prints and colors
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% RAYON|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Sleeve Style:||Short Sleeve|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- best if hung up to dry, that is, air dryby shoeshinelady9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On permanent press until almost dry then put them on hangers.by Scintax8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not leave this shirt in the dryer for any more than a minute since it will probably shrink but more so I like to put it on a hanger & pull the sleeves and front into less wrinkled shape & then let it air dry. It looks great after that & no shrinkage.by DebbieSue748/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sometimes I hang to dry... Sometimes I dry fully. This shirt doesn't shrink much -if any. It's a wrinkle free shirt. Quick dry and ready to go. It doesn't take long from wash to dry and high heat doesn't seem to damage it at all.by jvineyards7/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The are wonderful. They dry like a dream and they always look like they are freshly pressed right from the dryer. I never iron so if the dryer doesn't do it, it ain't happening for me.by Happycamper40226/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dry all rayon shirts no differently than other clothing, however, always read label.by geez46/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?