Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $17.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $8.00
- Rollbackfrom $10.00Save $4.00
- Rollbackfrom $7.60
- Rollbackfrom $8.50
- Rollbackfrom $8.66
George Juniors' School Uniform Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.99
- Clearance$9.99 List price $18.99Save $9.00
- Reduced Price$12.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The cotton blend George Juniors School Uniform Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt is designed for your school going child. The cotton polo shirt has short sleeves, a button placket, and flat knit ribbed collar and cuffs. These school uniform polo shirts provide quality comfort and are treated with Scotchgard protector so stains come out easily. This durable, long lasting, machine washable polo shirt is a great choice for busy moms. Complete your child's school uniform wardrobe with this basic white polo shirt available in five sizes.
George Juniors School Uniform Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt:
|Size:||S , XS|
|Color:||Navy , Blue|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. They are the longer style, coming to hip length on my granddaughter who is average height. I don't think you will be disappointed.by vampluver10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My children are tall so they need that extra length & these are perfect.by jny3219/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not think it is overly long. I can tuck it in or it is long enough to pull over the edge of my pants and stay put as I move around; it does not go down past my hips.by misswestmore9/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my size large is 20 inches from under the sleeve to the bottom. When I put it on it goes down past the belt covering half the rear end.by 0619788/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure of the exact measurments but this shirt goes right below my daughters bottom. Its the perfect length to tuck into her pants/skirts neatly. Other shirts fit nicely but end right below her waist. This shirt has a nice fit and length.by ThreeKiddos8/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shirt does run longer than most others.by joeysma20002/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bought XXL for my 10-year old who's about 5 feet tall. Shirt hang covers 3//4 of hip area so it has good coverage.by jerseygirl04021/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is just the average length of shirts not long like a tunic.by SeniorCitizenOnline9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback Clearancefrom $10.00