Similar items in stock
George Foreman 80" Grill, Black
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The George Foreman 80" Grill cooks meals in less than 20 minutes. This George Foreman Black Grill features a tough, nonstick coating and a dishwasher-safe grease tray for easy clean up. This nonstick grill is large enough to grill a meal for up to five people at once and features an exclusive fat-removing design.
California Residents -- Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
- Grill for 5 servings
- George Tough non-stick coating
- Exclusive fat removing design
- Dishwasher-safe grease tray
- Color: black
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GRV80B|
|Brand:||George Foreman Grills|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.62 x 12.75 x 5.38 Inches|
Ask a question
- Noby Rickyfax7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no....I find that cleaning it while still hot is most effective. Carefully use a wet paper towel to remove the gunk.by whoneedsanickname19397/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby COSdude7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can see, no. Unless you take the whole thing apart.by cbos7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but cleans easily. 1200 wattsby Lyddy7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Neither come out. I see somebody says yes, but that's just not the case.by BeechCliff7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and it is super easy to clean.by Novant7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't just because its a truly non-stick surface and all it will do is cause a food to smell like burnt fat.by fkasiaf8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not hurt it at all. I do it regularly with butter flavored spray. Adds a nice touch of flavor.by americanconservative8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You dont have to use spam or any other spray...by Rickyfax8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- $26.85 List price $39.99Save $13.14
- $26.39 List price $34.99Save $8.60
- $19.00 Was $24.99Save $5.99