i have used this grill for about 20 years to cook hamburgers and steaks whenever i am not able to use my charcoal grill. the ease of use,cleanup and results keep me buying this product.
George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Black, GR10B
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Fri, Aug 14
- 2 Servings - Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it?s perfect for small apartments and couples.
- Classic Plate Grill - This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There?s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It?s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil.
About This Item
- 2 Servings: Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it?s perfect for small apartments and couples.
- Classic Plate Grill: This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating: There?s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It?s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It?s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals.
- Drip Tray: The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don?t have to. How nice is that?
- Power Indicator Light: The power light turns on when you plug in the grill and shuts off when it?s preheated and ready to cook.
The power cord on this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
can't do without
Great little grill!
Just as described, works fine. Just want to mention, use whatever cooking oil you want to lightly coat both grill plates before grilling. I've had this grill before-even the directions say, don't use cooking spray. Over time it (cooking spray) leads to a build up and messes up the surface.
Healthy, Easy Cooking!
I love my grill! The fish you can buy at Walmart (flash frozen salmon and tilapia) is delicious on this grill. All it takes is a tiny bit of non-stick spray, salt and pepper, a touch of olive oil (dill weed is nice, too), thawed filets, and about 2-3 minutes. The fish turns out perfect! Use just a little non-stick spray and wipe it over a cold grill. Heat it up. When you are done cooking. Unplug the unit, place two layers of damp paper towels on grill, and close it while you're eating. Cleanup will be minimal The grill is also great for veggies, burgers, boneless chicken, and, mmmmm, toasted cheese sandwiches. Just toast both sides of the bread on the grill a little 1st, build the sandwich, and toast the whole thing. No need to butter the bread, just use a little non-stick spray. The grill marks are a visual plus!!
Great item for a widow.
I received the item earlier than the stated date. Used the item right away. Cooked perfectly, just as the directions stated. Taking a tip from an earlier reviewer, I placed a wet paper towel between the lid and bottom and after dinner it was a real easy cleanup. Wish I had ordered it sooner.
Perfect for small quantities
I love this little grill. I had one of these grills years ago. I gave it to a family member who is still using it. But, I've been lost without it. Now, I can grill my chops, burgers, steak, chicken, etc. Sometimes I eat vegetarian meals. I cook zucchini, peppers, even slices of potatoes. Yummy! Very happy!
It's a great way to cook fast without much mess.
I think the drain tray could be a little bigger to catch the grease. I like the size as it's perfect for a single person.
We love it just wish it had a timer with a shut off switch like my big one Item easy to clean
I am happy with my grill. I am a single person and it works well for me:) I thought it would be a little bigger when it mentions it 36 inches but it is not as big as I thought it would be but it still works for me.
Died after few weeks :((((((
Nice design I used it for making hot sandwich once a day, after few days start making noise when it was working, then died. Called few times , so far no refund or exchange, not happy.
Great if you like ur burgers to be hard and burnt
Unless you prefer over cooked charred burgers this things not worth the money. In the time needed to cook the inside the outside is basically burnt.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question