Consider these popular products
George Easy Wear Collection Women's Plus-Size Pull-On Skirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pair this simple George women's plus-size pull on skirt from their Easy Wear Collection with a simple button-up shirt for a casual day or dress it up with a printed top and pumps for a dinner date.
George Easy Wear Collection Women's Plus-Size Pull-On Skirt:
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Elastic waistband
- Flared silhouette
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors, Delicate Wash Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Low Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||95% Polyester 5% Spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- About 33". I am 5'11" and it hits at a very nice length.by likestolookgoodgrandma11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- From top of waist band to bottom of hem-31".by seemoretoday10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plus Size skirt length is just below calf, not quite to ankle and I am 5'6"by mydetails11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Haven't measured it but I am 5' 5 and it comes right below my kneesby DebMacShopper9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 3X is 34" in length.by Purplehappy9/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- below kneesby nanny509/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not quite floor length. I'm 5'7" and it's just above my ankles.by anonymshopper11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's 33 1/2 inchesby faithonearth9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?