Similar items in stock
George Career Essentials Women's Sateen Blazer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Look professional and effortless chic with this George Career Essentials women's sateen blazer. It will become a basic staple in your closet. Pair with work pants and pumps or jeans and flats. Pick from the colors available.
George Career Essentials Women's Sateen Blazer:
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Double button closure
- Faux chest pocket
- 2 front pockets
- Padded shoulders
- Slightly fitted
- Polyester lining
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WASH WITH LIKE COLORS USE WOOL/DELICATE WASH CYCLE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW, LOW IRON OR DRY CLEAN
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||98 COTTON 2 SPAN|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I rely upon other reviews but missed this one. Ordered 2 size 12s, cut appeared to be of a child's 12. evidently junior sizing but even I wear junior shirts. small shoulders, small/narrow cut all over. Perhaps a 16 would have fit the busty teenager. Wanted 2 jackets for church and school events. Returned immediately and did not reorder.by CATCAN9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 12, and this blazer fit just right. This is misses sizing, not juniors.by SSMorris7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not true to size I had to go up one size to get the proper fit.by Nik2T5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was true to size.by TazmaniaTwo4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not true to size. They run a bit smaller. I normally where a women's Large. It was too snug and short on me. I would have to get the XL.by working12344/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs a little small, I would reorder in the next size up.by bbworld4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 8 and I got a size 10 becasue i wear dress shirts under mines and thought that if i got the 8 it would be tight at the arms. when the 10 came it looked okay but i am more into the tight fitting look so i took it back and got a 8 and it fit comfortable with my dress shirts under it.by blockt3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs a bit small, especially in the bust area, so I believe it to be a bit juniors in bust, but women's for the waist, etc.by mommyboysen3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the career blazer comes in other colors (and is longer, and not as fitted), but the sateen blazer comes only in black.by SSMorris7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No teal, maybe red.by Appleye7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products