Check out these related products
- Clearance$11.03 List price $22.99Save $11.96
- Clearance$14.58 List price $29.99Save $15.41
- Clearance$15.55 List price $31.99Save $16.44
- Clearance$12.63 List price $25.99Save $13.36
- Clearance$14.91 List price $29.99Save $15.08
- Clearance$13.33 List price $26.99Save $13.66
- Clearance$13.85 List price $27.99Save $14.14
- Clearance$14.12 List price $28.99Save $14.87
- Clearance$13.68 List price $27.99Save $14.31
- Clearance$15.33 List price $30.99Save $15.66
- Clearance$14.71 List price $29.99Save $15.28
- Clearance$18.90 List price $37.99Save $19.09
- Clearance$13.63 List price $27.99Save $14.36
- Clearance$14.84 List price $29.99Save $15.15
George Sleeveless Ponte Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This George Sleeveless Ponte Dress is recommended for the working woman looking for an outfit that can easily transition from daytime office wear to something fun for a night out. This must-have crew neck wardrobe item is made with 83 percent polyester, 11 percent rayon and spandex. The color-blocking detail also gives a slimming effect and can flatter your curves where it matters. This George women's sleeveless dress has a back zipper closure and princess seams. Pair with comfy flats or heels when at work or with sandals or wedges in the evenings. The George dress is easy to mix and match with a blazer or a scarf.
George Sleeveless Ponte Dress:
- 83% polyester/11% rayon/6% spandex
- Crew neck
- Women's sleeveless dress has a back zipper closure
- Princess seams
- Color-blocking detail accentuates curves while creating a slimming effect
- Machine wash instructions: cold
- Easily transition from daytime office wear to a trendy dress for a night out with friends
- Style with flats or heels for work or with wedges and sandals for the evenings
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WASH WITH LIKE COLORS USE WOOL/DELICATE WASH CYCLE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW, LOW IRON
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Off-White|
|Fabric Content:||83% POLYESTER 11% RAYON 6% SPANDEX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.15 x 11.91 x 2.76 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- well I would try to answer your question: I normally wear a size 10 and I bought a medium fits very nice, if you are concerned about the cling, then you may not want this dress as the material is a 'jersey type material' though the dress is a little big for me. the length falls just above the knee (I am approx. 5'5") so this is something you would need to consider.by Chan04052/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My measurements are 38, 33, 41 and a size medium fits well, except I'll have to take the waist in about an inch. My tummy bulge shows a bit, but the dark color of the dress helps make it not so noticeable. Hope this helps.by FarmerZ2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have th same body type issues. You will love the fit it curves in all the right places and does not bulge or cling.by SandraPatti2/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this dress has a good fit what size you are you don't have to be frighten to buy it . I buy two and they are great in fit and also looksby crossie1/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fabric of this dress is actually quite thick. I was pleasantly surprised. I'd probably recommend a large or XL for you...depending on how tight or loose you'd prefer it. I've found the dress to be very "forgiving." (I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs. and bought a medium...which is a little loose on me...but the dress falls/drapes extremely well.) Good luck!by rvltn551/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the dress in black/grey and find it to be very slimming. The fabric isn't thin and it hangs well. It held its shape all day long.by SallySparkle1/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?