Genuine Muscle Milk Nutritional Vanilla Creme Shake - 4 Ct
Customers also considered
- Rollback$6.98 Was $7.88Save $0.90
- $8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay nourished with the Genuine Muscle Milk Nutritional Shake. Its lactose-free formula features 20 vitamins and minerals. This high-protein shake comes in a convenient four-count pack.
Genuine Muscle Milk Nutritional Vanilla Creme Shake, 4 Count:
- Nutritional shake
- 11 fl oz Vanilla Creme Muscle Milk shake in a 4-count pack
- Vanilla creme flavor
- 20 vitamins and minerals
- Lactose free, high protein
Health Concern: Muscle Growth
Warning Text: Contains ingredients derived from milk and soy.
Ingredients: Water, Calcium And Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Sunflower And Or Safflower Oil, Canola Oil), Fructose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin Mineral Blend, Whey, Potassium Chloride, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose. Vitamin Mineral Blend: Vitamin A Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin E Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Chromium Chloride, Copper Gluconate, Potassium Iodide, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Zinc Oxide. Allergen Statement: This Product Contains Ingredients Derived from Milk And Soy.
Instructions: Shake before using. Do not freeze. Refrigerate after opening. Serve cold.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf Stable|Sleeve|
|Capacity:||4 - 11 fl oz (330 ml) each [44 fl oz (1.32 lt)]|
|Form:||Ready to Drink|
|Features:||Vanilla creme , Lactose free. High protein , 4 - 11 fl oz servings. 21G protein , Excellent source of 20 vitamins And minerals|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 5.00 x 4.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||100|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11 G||17|
|Saturated Fat 4.5 g||22|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Potassium 620 mg||18|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||2|
|Sugars 5 G|
|Protein 21 G||42|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it is safe for you because I have seen other reviews from people who have said their teenagers drink it,plus it's a supplement. It's healthier too than drinking sodas. My daughters both are teenagers who drinks it & my younger daughter is the same age you are. She loves it. Be sure to check with your parents first.by Dphw3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your body is still in the growth stage. I wouldn't recommend using this without speaking to you physician,by DoYourReseaech5/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how much you weigh. If you weigh 154 pounds you would need 105 g of protein per day to replenish and build the muscle after your workout. There are no magic foods or supplements that can replace the right training and the right diet. The foundation of any program, whether your goal is to lose weight or gain muscle, is a combination of strength training and a healthy diet that includes complex carbohydrates, with a balance of protein and fat. This I know: I was a professional bodybuilder.by MzWiz3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refrigerate after opening if you don't drink it all at once.by MzWiz3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a good product for you. Don't expect too much. You will need to do good hard core weight lifting. Along with complex carbohydrates, good fats, and yes, a whole lot of protein. This is a good source of a quick protein recharge after a workout. You are 13 and your muscles can develop but will not look like a bodybuilder. Unfortunately your body needs to mature. I hope this helps, I was a professional bodybuilder so I do have experience in this area.by MzWiz8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?