Long range for opener, very quiet operation. Great value for the price
About This Item
Genie 37280u Garage Door Opener with 3/4 HPc DC Chain:
- The Genie garage opener with 3/4 HPc DC chain features smooth operation
- Efficient DC motor is a lighter weight providing quiet, smooth operation and soft start and soft stop
- The wireless garage door opener smart set programming makes set up fast and easy and provides precise door travel control
- Powerhead can be adjusted for maximum opening speed of up to 12"/sec
- The Automatic Garage Door Opener commercial grade chain drive system is durable and provides a longer, more reliable life
- Auto seek dual frequency will automatically seek either the 315 or 390 mHz frequency produced by a remote, helping to ensure the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference
- Geniesense monitoring diagnostic technology delivers the power needed at every movement of the garage door and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur
- Geniesense minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door and improves overall safety
- The wireless garage door opener comprehensive Safe-T-Beam system meets or exceeds all UL, state, federal and CSA regulations and incorporates an auto reversing system and diagnostic
- Genie Intellicode technology prevents unauthorized persons from opening garage door by automatically changing the access code every time it's used
- Intellicode 2, a new generation of superior encryption that identifies a code from billions of possible combinations
- Car2u home automation system homelink compatible links to car's built-in remote system
- Genie Garage Door Opener, 37280u operates 7' doors or 8' doors with extension kit
- Includes 3-button transmitter, close confirm with adapter, wireless keypad, wall console and Safe-T-Beam
- Genie garage opener with 3/4 HPc DC chain model# 4062-klrnfrv
proposition 65 reasons:Prod 65 Warning required.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
40.00 x 12.00 x 9.50 Inches
Very good opener
Installed without issue. Much quieter than the opener it replaced
Love it, so quiet. When my 2nd one goes bad, I will be buying the same one to replace it.
It was easy to install...Just follow the directions provided. Works Great. No problems at all so far. Purchased about a month ago.
Great opener at a very good price.
I bought this genie for my daughters house because I've had one in my house for 20 years and it has worked flawlessly. it took me and my son-in-law about 8 hours to install but we were working in 5degree weather and took a lot of warm up breaks. Actual work was about 3 hours. The one thing you need to be careful about is that the chain stays on the sprocket when you attach the rail to the motor head. The directions were straightforward and the unit is very quiet for being a chain drive.
This was easy for my husband to put together. This was his first time putting something like this together. It did not take long to put it up. It is very quiet and let up pretty fast.
This garage opener replaced a 30 year old one. It closes a little slower but that is not a problem for us. It is much quieter than our old one. Was a challenge to install.
Had to replace older Genie model. Installation was quick and easy following the instructions. Opener is very quiet and works at normal speed. Easy to program and nice to have many program functions. The opening and closing speed adjust is a nice feature.
Still have not gotton the remotes to work yet ...
Still have not gotten the remotes to work yet. The metal rail bows in the middle as the garage door is being pulled up. There was a sprocket in the box but the directions nor online videos said anything about it but I finally figured it out. Was a "Week-end" project so no customer service available on weekends. I will call them when i get a free afternoon from work to try again. Much weaker rail system than the Sears Craftsman rail I removed from old opener. Tried to attach pictures, but error message said they are all to large ...
I am not very happy with product chain is too long the adjustment does not work. I feel sorry I bought this garage door opener
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question