Consider these popular products
- $6.09 Was $6.44Save $0.35
General Tools IRT659K Industrial IR Thermometer with Star Burst Laser Targeting
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ideal for isolating overheated electrical components and hot spots, trouble-shooting HVAC/R and automotive systems, and performance-testing motors and boilers.
- 12:1 distance-to-spot (D:S) ratio
- IRT measurement range: -58 degrees F to 1202 degrees F (-50 C to 650 C)
- "K" type thermocouple measurement range: -146 degrees F to 2498 degrees F (-99 C to 1370 C)
- Includes "K" type thermocouple with 0 degrees F to 500 degrees F (-18 C to 260 C) range
- Automatically stores last 10 readings for recall
- Automatically holds measurements and displays min/max/avg/dif session values
- Settable high and low temperature alarms
- Adjustable emissivitiy from 0.1 to 1.0 (in 0.01 steps)
- Auto power off
- Power source: (1) 9V battery (included)
Whats In The Box:
- General Tools IRT659K Industrial IR Thermometer with Star Burst Laser Targeting
- (1) 9V battery
- Storage pouch
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IRT659K|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.